Forty nine

Jennie POV

"Ahh Seriously? I can just walk.."

"No, you'll come with me and ride me—I mean my car"

"Yah!"

"I'm just joking to that, but... I'm serious about us going together to school.."

"Ahh Taehyung..!"

"Why? Is there anything wrong being with my girlfriend? Hmm?"

"W-What? G-girlfriend?"

"Yeah! So let's go!"
     He suddenly pull me outside and then locked my door.

"Ahh I'm shy Taehyung!"
    I said trying to pull back my wrist but he just tighten his grip..

Useless Jen!

"Why?"

"I'm just shy"

"Don't be"

"No I'm—ahhhhhh! Put me down!"
       I yelled when he just carried me like a sack of rice and my bag on his other hand..

"Are you still eating Jennie? You're so light!"
     He said and continued walking, while I just stopped moving since it's really useless on his strength.

He finally put me down when we reach his car, he threw my bag with his bag at the back seat then open the passenger seat for me..

"Taehyung, you're fan girls will get mad!"
        I complain

"They're just my fan girls.. and you are my girl, so they don't have any rights to be jealous whatsoever.."
       He said and now arrogant is evident on his face..

"Wow.. proud much huh?"
      I said and rolled my eyes on him then no Choice but to go inside. I heard him chuckled before he enters the drivers seat.

————

We finally came at the front gate of the school when I poke him.

"You can just leave me here.. I can walk going inside"

"No... just let me do this jennie.. I've lost the 2 year memory with you so just let me.."
     He answered and continued, I just nodded and nervously look at the window and some girls are of course watching his car, waiting for Taehyung.

What should I do now?

Then just felt a hand on my hand and slightly squeeze it. Reassuring me it was fine. He formed a smile and followed with a wink that makes me smile.

"Jennie.. be proud of having me, and I will promise that I will protect you no matter what... you and me against the world.."
       He said before he goes out and rushingly open my door. I saw how his fan girls was shocked at me appearing.

"Let's go?"
      He smiled and put his arms around my neck. I smiled to him and we continued to walk and never bother his fangirls having an unpaintable face.

——

"OmO! I'm righttttttt! Wahhh"
       Lisa yelled when she saw us, I could feel butterflies in my stomach as she hugged us.

"Oh my! I'm so so happy for you Jennie.. finally"
     Rosé said clapped like a kid with a smile.

"Yah yah! What happened?"
      Lisa asked Taehyung and Taehyung just cover his face and chuckle, acting shy.