Thirty-nine

§miss me? Lol, I know you don't§

Jennie's POV

"Oh.. I..-" I forgot!

"Seriously mr. we are taking Jennie first..."
    Lisa said to him.. making an eye brow raised

"But I promised to Jennie.."

"Did she agreed to your promise?"
    Rosé butted in

"Uh... no b—"

"Ah! No buts, since Jennie didn't said 'yes' to your treat, we're taking her... since she agreed to us, and not to you.."
    Lisa said and wrapped her arms around my arms, pulling me slightly saying that I'll come with them.

What the heck I should say?

"Mr.... you're so so hot tonight but, please let us take Jennie for now.. byeee"
      Rosé said and pulls me.. I just made an apologetic look to kai and pouted to him.. then mouthing 'I'm sorry'. But, he just smiled sweetly and nod his head, letting me go with the girls.

Such a good man and understanding person.

I then saw his car did u-turn and go back from where he came from. And the girls brought their own car, Lisa will drive at the moment.

"Do you know how to drive?"
     I asked nervously as she turn the engine on. Well, I haven't seen her driving yet.

"Of course.. haha, trust me"
     She said smiling and starts to drive peacefully, I am now sitting beside Lisa, while rosé is at the back, busy on her phone while munching a food from I don't know where.

Taehyung POV

"Yah! You've been quiet for straightly 5 minutes! I'm right, don't you?"
     Jimin suddenly asked

"I'm not... you know what? You're drunk!"
      I said and pulled him but he refuses.

"Shh, don't make another excuse Taehyung, not everyone is good at lying, and you're one of them..."
     He said and teasingly smile.

"Look, we are tipsy already"
      I said, it shows that Jimin and Jungkook is already intoxicated even me.

"Haha, you're face is red now"
      Jimin said while pointing my face, he's really drunk...

"Let's just drink Hyung!"
          Jungkook said and handed me the a bottle of beer..

Then the current 6 bottles became 10 then 15 and so on.

Third person's POV

"Hahaha, we shtill havhe classh tomorrow right?!"
         Jungkook said..

But instead of respond, Jungkook earn a chuckle from Jimin and V who's really really drunk at the moment.

The place are at mess, can and bottles of beer are scattered at the floor, even the food they eat are also there.

"I want to shleep"
       Taehyung mumbles as he tried to stand up from the couch, but unfortunately he can't carry himself, instead he end up on the floor laying.

Then, few moments of the busted scene, jimin's phone rang rosé just called Jimin since she was worried.

"Uhm~ whoshhh dishhh?"
     Jimin answered the call.