8

Jennie POV

"And I'm regretting it every day..... every.single.day.."
I said continuously crying, they keep on listening while string blankly at the table.

I wonder where is he?

I'm holding my present for him, a bracelet that I bought yesterday.

I roam my eyes around as I walk to corridor finding Taehyung. It's nearly 5 pm so only few students can be seen in the campus.

I've decided to go outside the campus, he's probably waiting holding an ice cream! I'm excited!

As I've reach the gate I saw Taehyung outside, holing an ice cream...
.
.
.
.
.
Kissing someone.

I ran infront of them and immediately pulled the hair of the girl... it was Irene, Taehyung's ex...

"How dare you damn!!!"
I pulled her hair hard and let her collide with the ground.

"Jennie stop!!! Ahh!"
Irene keeps shouting, Taehyung stopped me, then she had an opportunity to run away.

I faced Taehyung and slap his face hard, I can do nothing but to cry, I left him there.

"Jendeukie!"

"Jennie listen!"

"Jennie! It's not what you think please, I'll never do that!"
I keep walking away and never bother to look back.

"Jennie, please talk to me, hey! Jennie!"
          Taehyung said as he holds my wrist and stopped me.

"Stop that shits Taehyung! I've saw w- what I've saw..."
        I said then cry.

"You've kissed her, did you miss her? Have you missed your.....ex? So much??"
     I added, continuously crying.

"She kissed me unexpectedly Jennie, I didn't do that, I can never do that."
     He wipes my tear while he's crying, I shook my head and push his hands away.

"Please Jennie, i love you so much Jennie, I don't love Irene anymore, please, please Jennie believe me, please listen."
      He hugged me, but my pride had eaten me.

I pushed him hard and walked away, I crossed the road
Still crying, I can't handle what I've seen earlier...

I wanted to believe you Taehyung, but please let me cool Down for now.

And as I've finally reached the other way, I've heard a beep and a car that bumped to something. It was disturbingly loud.

I looked back, then I was shocked....

Taehyung got hit by a car, he's now bleeding... I was really scared and my tears poured even more.

"No!! TAEHYUNG-AH!"
I run towards the bleeding Taehyung and hugged him.

I heard how he catches his breath as he try to speak. My system were shaking, I'm so scared.

"J-Jennie, I- I didn't do t-hat, b-believe me...p-p-Please."
I feel really pity and guilty for him, I nod my head.

"I'm sorry Taehyungieee, I believe you.. please breathe okay?don't leave me please."
The tears can't stop from falling..

"S-sarang-h-hae-e, J-Jendeu-k-kiee"
That was his last words before he lost his consciousness

"Sorry... TAEHYUNG-AHH!!"
I cried all out

"It was all my fault, all mine.."
I'm still crying hard when I've noticed they're crying too..

"Shhh don't cry Jennie"
Lisa tried to calm me even if she's crying, rosé keeps crying and can say nothing. My heart hurts.

"Please, will this be a secret for now? Please?"
I want to hide this first, I have to know what really happened to Taehyung and why he can't remember me. I want an answer for everything.

—UNKNOWN POV

I've heard everything, and now... everything is clear to me.

The girls are still in the library, crying about that...

That's why Jennie, Is that so?
Don't worry Jennie, it's a secret for now, I will pretend that I didn't know everything, that I haven't heard anything,
So you won't be bothered in my presence.

I felt my phone vibrated once, indicating a message, so I read it.

Jungkook: dude, we are waiting at the canteen, where are you?

(Unknown): I'm coming ..

I replied to Jungkook before leaving that place.

JENNIE POV

"I believe you Jennie, but first we have to go now before the librarian come back, and the class might start in no minute."
Lisa said fixing herself while sniffing.

"We will help you Jennie, okay?"
Rosé said yet sniffing too. Both of their eyes were puffy already.

I'm still haunted by the memories, I literally had traumatic dreams every time. And I'm scared, I'm scared if I could find the answer, positive or negative.

But, I'm thankful that finally, I have this new friends. I have someone to talk to, I released all of the pain I've been holding for years, the guilt and the fear.

"Thank you guys, thank you so much that you're here with me, that you listened."
I said then stand, we're going back to our room now.

"Jennie, we like you since the day one, so, expect that we're not gonna leave you, we are best friends!"
   Lisa smiled at me, then kissed my cheeks. Rosé just giggled as we left.

§—§—§—§

This chapter was REVISED AND EDITED but the essence of the chapter and story still remains. Yet, still expect errors.

04.26.21

§—§—§—§