Forty seven

Jennie POV

"Jennie, can I stay here this night?"

I looked up to him from placing the plates back to the cabinet.. I smiled at him because his doing a pouty face.. I never knew that the new Taehyung acts like the Taehyung before..

"Just promise me first that you won't do bad to me.."
     I said smiling, he smirk before giving a chuckle

"Okay, I won't......"

"..... but I'm planning tho"

"YAH!"
     I yelled to him in shock ness.. is he playing with me?

"Joking... I promise not to"
     He said with his boxy smile and his hand doing a 'promise' sign. I gave him a smile too before heading to my room.. I could feel that he followed me..

I start arranging the bed when he spoke.

"Jennie, can we sleep together?"
      I looked to him in hesitate but he put his hands again in the air reminding me the promise he made..

"Sure... now.. I'll just take a shower first..."
     I said and get the bath robe

"And a.... uhm.... you can't take a shower tonight because I don't have men's clothes for you.."
       I added and look to him pouting..

"Hm... well.. I can just do naked in bed.."
       He answered that makes my eyes widen..

"I'm just joking jendeuk okay.. peace.."
         He said, so I just shook my head smiling before heading to the bathroom... should I trust him this fast?

Taehyung POV

I roamed my eyes at her whole room.. it's quiet cozy and comfortable.. things are arrange in a way that you can easily remember...

I took a seat at the bed while I wait for Jennie.. I'm so grateful that she didn't leave me this time.. I'm so so happy.. and thankful that despite of my playboy side that she discovered, she trusted me enough to be with her tonight...

I'll never break that trust she gave though, because even if I can't fully remember her.. I will still respect her.. unlike other girls..

And, I should start changing myself now.. no more girls.. no more games....

Jennie...

Jendeukie....

You changed me...

Then my eyes caught her phone on the study table.. I approached it and turn it on... making me smile seeing the lock screen wallpaper....

It was me and Jennie ... it's a different picture the last time I saw... she looks so elegant in this dress, so beautiful.... if I could just remember this moment...

(§ it's above the chap.... Sorry, I had a bad edit pft.§)

Jisoo POV

"I'm happy for them..."
         Jin said and hugged me from behind..

"Hopefully, they've talked already"
      I replied