Nineteen

TAEHYUNG POV (WARNING | very light ...:>)

"Hello Tzuyu? Can you come in my condo now? Please bring alcoholic drinks ... I need it now...."

[oh sure... ill just change and I'll go there... bye, muahh]
As she said that the call ended.

I'm here at my condo, I left them there.. I was about to follow Jennie earlier but I suddenly realized, she don't want to tell it to me..

She lied and denied once again... she even said that she just edited the picture on her phone, unbelievable!

I sarcastically chuckled on that, edit huh?

Why don't she tell me, rather than lying and denying the obvious things, jisoo noona is my last chance..

Is there something wrong asking them? I just want the truth, I want my memory back.. that's all..

I want to remember how's my life going before.. there's nothing wrong with it. They don't have to lie.. are they hiding something?

Then I heard few knocks from my door,
"Taehyung hello?"

I open Who it was and Tzuyu show up...

"Hi, here I brought wine and beer.. is this what you mean?"
She ask and open the paper bag she's bringing

"That will do"
I said and get the paper bag then go inside.. she followed automatically.

I took a seat and put the paper bag on the center table, Tzuyu smiled and get some glass from the kitchen then sit beside me.

"What happened hmm?"
She asked and hugged me.

"Nothing, I just want to drink..."
I said and open the beer and poured it on my glass..

"Really Huh? You won't call me if that's nothing... tell me"
She said, I drink the beer then faced her.

I look at her and stare at her face, she's wearing make up,then a sexy dress showing her cleavage and her legs. I was shocked when she stand and sit on my lap.

"What are you doing?"
I asked

She starts moving her waist making my member harden. I pulled her closer to kiss her.

——
"Jennie can I kiss you?"
I asked her

"Seriously, do you really need to ask that?"
She replied while a chuckle

"Yes, of course"
I said then she pouted.

Her lips is kissable, so in no seconds I kissed her

——

"Ouch!! Why did you pushed me?!"
Tzuyu yelled

I closed my eyes for a seconds, then get the bottle of beer and drink it all. Bottoms up.

"Hey? Are you really okay? That's hard"
She said standing in front of me..

"Yeah, let's go to my room"
I said and walks first

I remove my upper uniform then she hugged and kissed me, I pulled her closer and slowly caressing her butt.