4

-Jennie

"Oh? Is this the weirdo girl earlier?"
     That V said, I look up to him and he look back. Coldly.

He is really him

I wanted to burst out crying right now, but no, I can't make a mess again. I removed my stare to him and to my food.

"Hey! You're more weird than her!"
       Lisa shouted at him, making The other guys laughed.

I saw V took his seat in front of me, pushing Lisa to side.

why do you have to sit infront?!

"Yah! Jungkook! Go get some food!"
    V pushes Jungkook to the counter.

They talked about many things while me, I just keep myself quiet and just smile at them since I can't relate to their topics and for the reason I'm really shy to open up to them, knowing that I'm just new here, even to him.

Aish.. Jennie! Why do you keep on insisting that he is still alive?! Damn you Jennie!

"Oh really? So it's a pleasure being with your new friend... hi Jennie"
     I came back to reality as I heard my name. I just smiled to Jimin who just spoke.

I have to move on, because this will kill me sooner, this love I feel right now would be the reason for my second heartbreak to occur.

I have finished eating but we are still here on the table, they're still talking and it would be rude if I will leave them again. I just comprehend myself to them.

"Jennie, why so quiet?"
     His manly voice is just really the same, I looked up to V, he gave me a boxy smile.

That boxy smile

I miss that from taehyung

Who are you?

Am I just living a life of lie?

Taehyungiee are you still alive?

"Ahh, it's just that... I really can't relate and I'm too shy too"
     I replied to him without looking to him but to the table, I feel my eyes really teary and ready to stream down.

"Ahhh okayyyy"
    He said and luckily the bell rang, I can leave this place now.

"Oh my gosh! Let's go Jennie"
     Lisa pulled me out of that place and rosé followed

—————

Finally our class is done, I walk immediately outside to wait for Lisa and rosé to dismiss.

And also, I have new classmate from the guys, it's Jimin.. how I'm really thankful that it's not V, because if he is, I would always feel intimidated and probably I won't be able to comprehend with my studies.

Surely I would die.

"Hey! Jennie"
    I flinched as I heard the voice from my back, it's was Jimin.

"Ahh, hello"
     I smiled to him before I saw the girls, followed by Jungkook and .... V.

He met my stare and then he smiled, I smiled back so he won't think I'm rude and just looked down. My heart beats fast.

"Hey! Jennie, wanna go hangout? Me and rosé with these idiot guys will have a dinner."
    Lisa offered me while smiling.

"We're not idiot lalice!"
    Jimin yelled