Thirty-five

Jennie POV (the next day)

*phone alarms*

"Ahhh! A nice morning!! I really had a good night sleep"
     I exclaimed and stretch my arms..

It feel so good, well.. I slept 9 pm.. then now it's still 5.. okay, I really love this, I feel energized today...

I just did my stuffs to prepare for school.

Taehyung POV

"Why can't you just come right now?"
       I asked ...

I'm trying my best to pursue Jisoo noona but..

[ Taehyung-Ahh! Just one more day and night.. I'll go home... and i promise to talk to Jennie afterwards..]
     She said

"And as what I've said, I won't go to school unless you came and tell Jennie everything...."
      I replied and I saw her face at the video call came really unexplainable... or more likely mad..

[dong-saeng!! I thought you want to be a doctor? Then why are you doing absences? Hmmp!??]

"2 days won't affect it... and if it does.. then I'll get some tutor, or pay the school to give me a higher grades, since we are one of the investors there"
     I casually said it.

[urghh! You're making my head hurts... such a brat!]

"Not unless you return.."
   I said with a teasing smile.. even if I really wanted to cry right now..

I don't know but I feel sad and betrayed... I feel unfair towards myself ....

[ill be back Taehyung... so please.. get up there and go to school]
     She said

"I'll try.."
    I said and waved to her and ended the call..

But actually, I'm not going to school.. —if going to school would just a lie for me and for Jennie—... look, probably she'll just avoid me.. I mean, I'm sure she will.

I just took a shower and fix myself..

I might stay here at the house for 2 days without even telling my friends...

But, I know they will know where am I... I guess...

Jennie POV

"Good morning girls.."
     I greeted my friends..

"Jennie! Good morning!"
Lisa said and hugged me, as well as rosé did with a smile on her lips...

"Good morning"
I said to the guys whose a bit far from the girls, maybe 5 steps away.

I slowly look around to find the other member of them, Taehyung but I didn't find even his shadows..

"Finding him?"
Jimin asked as he probably noticed my remarks while he approached us..

"Uhm.... n-no.."
I stuttered

I saw Jungkook's serious face forms a great smirk facing me.

"Maybe he's just late Jennie... no need to deny"
He said with a teasing look..

I had nothing to do with this.

"Okay, It's just new to my eyes seeing you guys incomplete.."
I said after a sigh

"Yeah... just let Jennie.. even me, I'm also confused knowing Taehyung isn't here... yet.."
Rosé explains