Twenty-nine

§—§—§—§

A/N: Sorry guys, too long to update because I just finished my other story 'it's her' check it if you wanted....

§—§—§—§

Taehyung POV

I smiled secretly as I remember her shocked state..

How can that girl seems too cute and hot at the same time?

In my dream before, I heard her say Taehyungieee.. so i think it would nice if I'll hear it actually from her..

But, the fact that she's lying every the time I ask her about it.

Yet, it's fine.. it's her free will

I wonder what's the feeling being with her.

Is she good at jokes?

Or what?

Jennie........ Jennie.... Jennie.... Jennie!!! just answer me.. help me... it's all I need.

"Mr.kim Taehyung! Seems your spacing to much since you came inside.. you even bumped your classmate but you didn't bother saying sorry!"
I came back to reality when I heard our prof shouted.

"I'm sorry then"
I bluntly said

"Did you know what our lesson all about!?"

"No.. sorry"
I said and stand

"Godness! Have you all here in this class ever respected me!?!"
he face palmed

"What can you say about depression, it is our topic for today!"
He said challenging me..

Depression...

What can I say about it?..

"Answer!!"

I keep quite since I'm still thinking what to answer

"Won't you answer?!"

"Will you please wait?"
I said making his eyes widen but stops

...
..

..
...

..
.

And then after I composed my answer, I looked to him straightly. Emotionless..

"Depression is like... living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die.."
I said making the whole class gasped and amazed.

It's just normal.

"Is that all?!"

"Depression is also of course a mental illness that needs medication, because if not, it will stay until the person end up killing itself..."
I said out of nowhere

"And the best way to prevent it is to find yourself some good works that you will enjoy. And also moral support from your surroundings.. or be open minded all the time, understanding things more deeper.."
I said once again but I don't think it's still connect lol

He looked at me and then slowly nodded.

"Hm... very well.... sit down"
He said so I sit down.

I rolled my eyes on Tzuyu who's going again beside me with her smile. She requested Jungkook to go to other seat because she will sit beside me. And hell, Jungkook did.

I feel a lot of regret, why did I even say yes to her favor?!

"You amazed me babe!"
She whispered and wrapped her arms in my arms, but I feel disgusted about it so I push Back her arms.

"What do you need? Mingyu is still on the next subject so don't cling..."
I said and she raised her eyebrow

"What? I'm just happy for you... yiee!"
She even hugged me.

"Well... thanks but yeah, you may go back to your seat."
I said but she pouted.

"I don't want to.."

"Then I'll leave.."
I said and stand and go to other seat, near between Lisa and rosé.

I saw her followed and tried to sit but Lisa and rosé gave her a death glare making tzuyu's eyes rolled and walked away.. I sighed in relief for that..

"When will you talk to Jennie?"
A sudden question shocked me.

"I'm talking to her rosé, you can see it."
I replied

"Ahh! I never knew that was the kind of TALK you wanted"
Rosé said emphasizing the word 'talk'.

"What do you mean?"
I asked with brows furrowed.

"Oh gosh Taehyung! Are you dense? What she mean is that you have to be good and not be cold! Talk to her comfortably and if she didn't respond, then pull her away to make a little privacy for you both! then.... then kiss her, ahhhh!! That's what the guys doing in wattpad! Oh my I'm so In love with themmm"
Lisa said and swayed her body slowly while looking at the ceiling

"Lisa, that's bit weird!!....... okay Taehyung, we know that she is a bit to much like, selfish kind of. but have you ever known her reason? What if she have her reason for lying?"
Rosé said

"I know it already"
I briefly said

"Really? What is that!?"
Lisa whispered-yelled

"I'm not going to tell you.."
I said and she pouted..

Why does these girls likes to pout?

"Okay, if you're not going to tell us, then think of her reason.. then understand her for the mean time and do a move.. if you wanted to get her back or at least your memory then do a move, before she decides to lie it forever.. because as far as of now, she's not really sharing it to us, probably because we are now busy at studies. We don't want to interfere.."
Rosé said

I listened to her and think of what Jisoo noona said. She's scared of my mom and what others might think...

"And, you know that she have work.. I asked Yoongi Oppa the other day if what time did Jennie can go home from their cafeteria and he replied.."
Lisa said and paused for a while..

"What?"
I asked

"10:00pm"
She briefly said..

What? 10:00pm?

By that word, I feel such freeze in me.. and also worry..

"Why 10 pm?"
I asked

"I don't know... but I feel sad about Jennie too.. you see, she's a scholar and she also have a work.. she have to balance her time for work and for studies.."
Lisa said pouting

"I guess, she already told us about that, but, just forgot it..."
     Lisa added

"And if she really do study every night, imagine what time she slept, it's around 10:30 or 11? See? Even myself can't handle that time"
Rosé added..

"And, oh! She said it right? It was the first time we wanted to hangout with her but she refuses and told us about her work!"
        Rosé exclaimed as she remembers it.

"Yeah..."
I replied and rest my head at the desk

What should I do? I can't talk to her, even her can't manage a time so how could we talk?

Yoongi..

Yoongi, you can help...