Twenty-one

Jennie POV

"Tomorrow you will get your uniform.."
Yoongi informed and walks first

"Thank you mr.yoong—"

"Don't call me 'mr.' you are working for my dad, not for me.. you don't have to call me that.. yoongi will do since you've calling me like that most of the time"

"Okay.."
I said and hop in the car

"I'll drive you to your apartment"
He said and starts the engine

"Ah no.. I'll be going to the grocery first.. you can just leave me in the mall.. please"
I said.

I didn't receive a response from him but he's going to the mall ..
He have this poker face since earlier, I wonder why.. but of course if I'll ask him, I'm sure he will get mad..

I hop outside as he parks the car, then go inside the mall to buy groceries.. but I was shocked when yoongi is walking with me..

"You can just leave me yoongi"

"I'm fucking grounded because of you and my dad told me that I have to accompany you until you got home and I don't have damn choice but to follow him.. and because of that, I won't be able to see my girlfriend....so shut up and buy what you need."
He said making my tongue stuck in place..

So that's why he's so cold, it's because he's been grounded.. I wanted to laugh on him.

———

"Thank you for accompanying me yoongi.."
I said as he puts down everything I bought from the grocery.

He just rolled his eyes on me and look around to my apartment..

"Nothings change.."
He mumbled but I heard it.

"Thank you again"
I said and bow

"You know what? You really have to take care of the scholarship you have.. you're lucky to have this apartment.."
He said in a sad voice then left the place ..

And I'm here standing, dumbfounded on what he said..

I just fix everything I bought for my daily needs and keep the groceries meant for my mom. I will give this to her later when I'm done.

Taehyung POV

I'm hungry and there's no food left in my fridge, well no wonder, my condo was unoccupied for weeks already..

I've decided to eat outside since I'm too lazy for doing groceries this day.

My phone beeped once as I'm about to enter a restaurant. Jimin texted

Jimin: Hey! V, we know you're in your condo, you haven't contacted us since yesterday...something's up?

I didn't bother to reply his message and just ordered food.
And again my phone beeped, it's now Jungkook

Jungkook: Taehyung, you okay? We are going in your condo..

Taehyung: I'm not in my condo.. so don't bother going there.

I sent it and the food came up.

When I was about to eat my food, my phone rang.. Jimin calling

Hell! I'm really hungry and they keep bothering me!

"What?!"
I answered the call with an irritated voice

[Taehyung-ssi! Where are you?]