Forty five

Jennie POV

I just left them there while sniffing, I'm going to grocery and buy what I need before I head back to my apartment. Essentials and all.

I sighed in defeat as I thought of myself lying in from of him. How shame I am, I'm such a liar... now, I feel really embarrassed on what I did. I left him and hurt him, kept avoiding him.

I don't think I can still face him after that? But, hopefully I could because I really miss him, so bad.. God knows everything I feel right now.. how I wanted him and miss him.

I just shook my head and pull off a cart to start making my groceries. But in not so far, I saw kai buying some ...... beers? I just looked away and pretend that I didn't saw him then picked eggs and vegetables.

"Oh jennie! You're here!"
       I turn to see who is was and it was kai with his wide smile approaching me.

"H-hello"
    I replied and looked down.

"Uh Jennie... I've been thinking about you a lot, I miss you already"
    He said and suddenly hugged me.. I just smiled and pull of the hug after few seconds.

"Thank you"
     I replied

"Wait Jennie, did you just cried?"
      He asked and pull my chin up to look at him. But I immediately moved away.

"Don't mind me"

"What happened Jennie?"
     He asked with full of worries.

"I-I'm just feeling tired and sick... thank you for asking"
       I said

"Then let me help y-"

"No.. no... please.."
     I cut him off by replying that.

"Are you sure Jennie?"
     He insists

"Yes, please.. I can do this.."
     I said and gave him a reassuring smile..

"Hm, okay... can I just accompany you?"
    He said

"Watching me will do"
       I said followed with a smile.. forced smile since I'm not in the mood.

"Oh if that's what you w-"
       He was cut off by a phone rings.. and I'm sure it isn't mine because I know my ringtone.

"May I take the call?"
     He asked me with a smile..

"Of course..."
      I said to him, he just immediately answered it beside me and turn the loud speaker on. I was little shocked on his action because why would he turn the speaker on when he can just listen by his own?

"I will introduce you again to mom"
     He said like he just read my mind, before saying 'hello' to the caller who's said to be his mom.. I know his mom before because we're friends with kai before..

[my son!]
      I heard his mom say..

"Mom! I wanted you to know that I'm with Jennie right now!"
       Kai happily said

[is that so? Hi Jennie, if you hear me.. I wanted to say that stay pretty]
     His mom said followed with a giggle, I remembered his mother keeps saying to me 'stay pretty' before.

"You too Tita"
     I said and smile.. I just heard his mom chuckled

[hows kai doing there?]

"Uh.. I guess he's great.. well you can see here"
     I said and jokingly pat kai. He just gave me a smile

[oh... I hope he is..]
     His mom said