Fifty nine

Months had pass, they could now say that finally they are happy, Taehyung and Jennie live in the same apartment. Mr. principal let Taehyung there since he is yoongi's friend. Taehyung's mom also removed his share, get all of his allowance and stopped investing on that school for she is thinking that Taehyung will be kicked out there. But no.

Yoongi being himself, secretly helped Taehyung and talk to his dad, his dad agreed wholeheartedly since he know Taehyung too. Also, Taehyung is now working with Jennie at the cafeteria so that they could have allowance. They have their sweet time and talk when the cafeteria isn't busy, making them both happy and inlove.

Jennie is helping Taehyung on his studies, they study together when they have time, and Taehyung is helping Jennie cleaning their apartment. They cook, eat, study, and sleep together. But! They don't take a bath together okay? Taehyung respects Jennie so much, and that makes him more handsome.

Meanwhile, Jisoo and Jin secretly have their own house, they made this one beforehand, years ago. And now, they finally needed this, because Jisoo's mom already forgot that she has a beautiful daughter. That hurts Jisoo so much, her mom only thinks of money and not them, her own children.

Jin still have his money from his dad, his dad thinks of him and Jisoo. That's why even if jisoo's mom told him to stop supporting Jin, he didn't stop, it's his son after all. Jin is thankful because of that.

Currently, Jennie is teaching Taehyung on his English subject.

"Hey? Are you listening?"
     Jennie asked

"Ah yeah..."
     Taehyung smiled and nodded, he lied. He always found study is a sleeping pill.

"Okay, So, the correct grammar of this is h—"

"Jennie can we rest now? Oh! I'm hungry... let's eat!"
     Taehyung found an excuse.

"We didn't even reach 30 minutes for English? How could you learn?"
    Jennie asked smiling but with a point. Taehyung then pouted and groan.

"I don't want to study"
    Taehyung complain like a child making Jennie chuckle.

"See? You said it now, the fact that you really don't want to study with me"

"Hey hey! I want to study with you. But, the lessons are.... I hate them"
     He answered and lay his head on the table. Right above his books.

"How could you become a doctor? You're such a lazy ass!"
    Jennie spank taehyung's shoulder.

"Ahhh! I don't want to be one anymore... — wait, I could be a model right? Or, a celebrity? I have handsome face I won't have difficulties entering them!"
    Taehyung suddenly had that thought.

"Weew, such arrogant! Well, yeah, I agree that you are handsome but, seriously, it's impossible..."
    Jennie said and just keep her things.

"No! I'm serious Jennie.. I'll find some modeling audition or kpop auditions tomorrow!"
      Taehyung said, Jennie just chuckled and put her things inside her bag then walks first.

"Whatever Taehyung! We still have work!"
    She said, Taehyung just widen his eyes and rushingly picked all his books and bag then followed Jennie.

"And you could be a model too!"
    Taehyung said teasing Jennie.

"Nahh, I don't have time for that..."
    She chuckled and continued walking. Taehyung then reached Jennie's level.

"Should we visit your mom and ha-eun tomorrow?"
    Tae asked.

"Yes, Taehyungieee~"
   Jennie said playfully.

That makes taehyung's lips smiled.

"I LOVE YOU JENNIE!!"
    He yelled making all the students turn to them, Jennie then spammed him.

"Shut up!"
   She said with cheeks red.

"Don't you love me back?"
   He asked pouting.

"I love you too but, don't make me embarrassed!"
    Jennie complain, Taehyung just chuckled and pulled Jennie close to him.

He is happy, even if he don't remember his memories fully, he is still happy with his new memories he had. Jennie is his everything.

Meanwhile, taehyung's mom still waits for her children to come and beg for her money, but there's no one appeared, not even Jisoo. Nor Taehyung. Her husband is also upset to her for letting Taehyung and Jisoo leave the house.

She wanted her children back, but, her pride is higher than her wants. She still thinks that sooner or later her son and daughter will come back to her and plead to her for they are in hard time living in poor life.

Taehyung and Jennie is currently laughing at taehyung's joke, you can see they are happy. But that happy won't last long, someone will try to break it of course.

"Taehyung!!!"
    I flirty voice called Taehyung, making the both of them turn around. There Jennie saw Tzuyu.

"What do you need?"
     Taehyung asked coldly, Jennie just raised and eyebrow.

"Taehyung, did you forget? We fucked!"
    Tzuyu said making Jennie's eyes widen.

"What?"
   She asked,

"Yes, Jennie, you heard it right.. Taehyung and I fucked!"
    She proudly said.

"You liar! Jennie we didn't fuck!"
   Taehyung said.

"Well, I believe Taehyung.. so Tzuyu.. stop this.. don't ruin our relationship...."
    Jennie said and pulled Taehyung away.

——

Jennie then pulled Taehyung on a bench.

"Jennie, I have something to tell you"
    Taehyung started. Yes, him and Tzuyu did something but that wasn't sex. It was finger fuck. Only that. And he wanted to be honest to her.

"I know, that's why I pulled you here. Now, explain"
   She said looking at the books.

"Uhm... me and Tzuyu did nothing but.. just... I just....... fi-finger fucked her, I swear I didn't fucked her.. believe me"
     Taehyung explain and kneel down in front of Jennie, he then saw a tear just escaped from Jennie's eyes.

"I'm sorry... that was months and months ago.. believe me baby"

"I will"
   She said and and smile.