Thirty-six

Taehyung POV

I'm currently going to a convince store near our school. I wanted to buy some drinks..

I know I will receive a kick from Jisoo if she'll find out, but that's not in my thoughts for now... I just wanted to set aside this pain I'm feeling... I want myself to be drown in alcohol and forget everything for the meantime..

Then I suddenly felt my phone vibrated...

Jungkook: Hyung! Where are you?

Jimin: we'll come to your condo...

Jungkook: I guess you're on your house?

Jimin: why are you absent?

I was bombarded with their text.. but I just decided to keep it first and buy what I need.

But, in not so far, I saw some mannerless familiar face again.. I guess his name is kai...

I stopped on where am I standing and stare at that mannerless man.. I really waited for his eyes to reach my direction

Until he did..

I stared at him as well as he was so shocked on me...

why?

He then slowly approached me, without even removing the stare in him to me.. and when he's finally in front of me.. I give him the coldest look a have.

"Y-you're a-alive?"
He asked with eyes wide..

I feel really confused inside me, but I tried myself not to get caught on what I'm feeling.

Why would he asked that I'm alive?

"What do you think of me? A ghost?"
I replied.. then... his eyes speaks something stronger than it is. wrath.

"W-Why... h-how.."
He stutters

"The way you act is like kind of idiocy, I don't know you... mannerless"
I said and walk pass by him but with a little bumped on his shoulder.

But..

"Taehyung...."
It makes me stop as he called me.

So he knows me?

"Hmm?"

"Why are you still alive!"
I was shocked when he punch me suddenly..

Fuck

"Fuck you! How dare you!!"
I yelled at him and punch him back endlessly.

He pulled the neckline of my shirt so I also did it to him..

"Who are you to punch me like that?!"
I yelled at him but he pushes me in order to make me collide at the ground..

That's was hard!

"You'll regret living again"
He said and go on top of me...

Then I was beaten up...

What do you mean regret living again?

Do you fucking know me?

He continuously punch me but I find a good timing to punch him and held his neck tight that makes me turn above him. He's now laying in the ground.

"Why would you curse me!? Well.fuck.you!"
I said and punch him as many as I can.

I then pulled him to get him up.