Forty eight

Jennie POV

"Jendeukie, we better sleep now, you look so tired... good nightyy"
Taehyung suddenly said and kissed my forehead then hugged me tight.

"Hmm.. okay Taehyungieee, good night... or should I say good morning?.."
I laughed; he chuckled as well

"Ahh alright, let's sleep both.."
Taehyung said and caress my hair...

It was already 1:00 am, and we just decided to sleep after hours of talk.. I admit, I feel tired, but I'm not sleepy at all with him. I feel somehow happy for this... yet scared on what might happen next..

I then felt my eyelids became heavy, so I bury my head on Taehyung's chest and cuddle until I fell asleep...

Taehyung's POV

I got awaken when someone suddenly move beside me, I saw it's Jennie who's having a small snores which i find really cute..

I looked to my wrist watch and just saw it's 3:00 am.. I kissed Jennie's forehead first before hugging her and stands up.. then wear my shirt.

Imma pee lol..

After I did, I go out from her room and reach the kitchen.. slowly glaring the things because it's dim here, I had bump the fridge, Giving me an idea of drinking water.

Oh... I don't have any uniform for tomorrow...

And the fact that I don't want to leave Jennie here tomorrow.. I don't know, I just don't want to leave her here.. I immediately swallowed the water and find my car keys at the table somewhere in here.

I left the place even if I'm still sleepy. I had to left her for now and go to my house to get some clothes—uniform for tomorrow.

While I was still driving I felt my eyes wanted to close, so fasten up my speed so that I could reach the house immediately.

Im in front of the gate, I know it's locked so I had no choice but to go out and input the password.. Seriously, standing here on 3 am is really weird and scary, I could feel some goosebumps so I rushingly finished it and run to my car to go inside.

I run through the front doors and opened it, (I have my keys okay?) then go to my room, never bother me leaving a sound of a tic-tac-shoes -of course my shoes it's quite expensive- .. And I find it again creepy so I run towards the door.. but then I heard weird sounds when I came to jisoo's door.. I could hear some 'hmm'..

Don't tell me we have ghost in this house?

Even if I'm scared, I bravely placed my ear near the door just to find out it isn't a ghost.

"Hmm Jin.. ahhhh~ Seokjin hmmm"

"Ughh jisoooo"

I chuckled silently already figured out what's happening inside... I just reach my room and get some small Gucci bag then picked my uniform and a pair of clothes.. and my perfume..

And then I suddenly saw the gift Jisoo had given me.. the necklace. I smiled as I thought of Jennie.. so I got it inside too.

Jisoo noona really planned it...

After I did, I go peacefully out of the room, but on my way it isn't peaceful.. because some weird noises again I heard and it was getting loud.

"Ahhhh jinn... I'm gonna... I'm gonna.. ohhh Jin!"

"Sooyaaah, I'm getting closer fuckkk!"

I just smiled and left them there, I find it cringe but it's fine I'm also doing it before.. before.... and they're couples too.. I then immediately drive away and go back to Jennie's..

I reach her apartment in no time, and I came in carefully so I won't get her awake.. I tip toed walking and opening the door of her room, slowly putting my bag beside her closet and quietly lay back beside her..

I hugged her again and I heard her small groan, I kissed her forehead gently Before I left my self drift in dreamland...

Jennie POV

I flinched when someone coughed.. it was Taehyung... I smiled as I saw him sleeping tight..

How handsome man you are...

I decided to get my phone and I've got one message from Lisa..

Lisa: Good morning unnie.. will you go to school today?
10 minutes ago

Jennie: Yes lisaaa, Why?

After I replied, I saw the time and it's 5:40 already... I only got 4 hours of sleep, but it's fine because it's Taehyungieee..

I stand and left him and about to take a bath before cooking breakfast when my eyes caught 2 bags at the floor beside my cabinet.

Who owns this?

Taehyung?

I approached the bag and stared at it.

Gucci..

I guess it really belongs to Taehyung, but how did he get this? I just shrug my shoulders and go to bath..

——

After a quick time, i go out from the bathroom wearing bathrobe and I just saw Taehyung fixing the Gucci bag on the bed..

"Good morning Jendeukie!!"
He greets with a boxy smile that makes me smile too.

"Good morning Taehyungieee"

I took a seat beside him with my uniform on my hand. He starts taking off some clothes from the bag.

"How did you get it?"
I asked

"Magic!"
He said and wink..

"Anyways, why did you brought clothes hmm?"

"I'll stay here!"

"What!?"
I exclaimed

"Yeah.."

"Ahh no! Mr. principal will get mad"

"Shh, I'll take care of it... just let me stay here for few days... Please Jendeukie"
He said making a pout...

"Oh no..."

"Yes please.... Jendeuk"
"Please"
"I'll be good boy I promise"
"Please please please"
"Jendeukie pleaseeee"

"Ahhh fine.. fine!"
I said in defeat... who wouldn't get persuaded to a man like this who have this kind of face?

"Yes!"
He smiled and hugged me..

"Uhm.. you can arrange your clothes inside my cabinet, or you can leave it in the bed and I'll arrange it later so that you could take a bath.. I'll just cook breakfast for us.."
I said and stand, he just smiled at me.

"Jennie, saranghae"
A sudden word making me stop and face him..

"Nado saranghae Taehyung"
I replied and finally left; blushing like idiot.

I really really love this moment with him..

I wish this will never end.