Fifty seven

Taehyung's POV

I saw kai came back and he's holding .... Jennie..

"JENNIE!!!"
      I called her almost crying.

"Kai! Let her goo!"
    I yelled, but he just chuckled and lay the unconscious Jennie on a vacant chair, then tied her too.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt her Taehyung... I love her right?"
    He asked, smiling mischievously.

"Jennie!"
   I called her, but she's not responding.

He then slowly kiss Jennie's cheek, making me so so mad. I move my body in full force and frustration and wiggle my wrist, I Stuart to feel pain in my wrist but, I don't mind it... I began yelling to kai but he's just smirking at me.

"You can't go out there.... trust me"
He said and kiss Jennie's lips.

"KAI!!"
I yelled angrily.

"Hmm.. so sweet"
He said that makes my tear fall. I should be the one who saves you Jennie.. but, I can't do nothing.. I can't escape to this rope which tightly tied.

I'm sorry Jennie... I'm sorry

Hoseok POV

"Jennie!"
I called her but she just turned my gazes to me and run away. My brows furrowed, she still have her work.

"Where is she going?"
I asked myself. I just shrug my shoulder and about to go back to the counter when someone poke me.

"Oh yes? Ma'am how may I help you?"
I asked the costumer.

"She follows the two guys chasing each other, I'm worried for what might happen to her.. and I bet the guys are having a fight. And that woman you're calling saw it them and her eyes widen and showed worried, she mumbled the word kai before she ran and followed the guys.."
She said.. Hani told me about the conflict between kai, Taehyung, and Jennie. And I guess this is not good.

"Oh thank you miss?.. I'll call the police"
I said and reach the counter to call Hani.

"Hani, Jennie just followed kai.."
I said worriedly

"What? Okay okay... wait"
She said and dialed something to on her phone...

"I'll find her"
I said and ran outside.

I immediately took the path where Jennie ran to, I ran until I've reach the end of the narrow street. It was an empty place, where you'll just find trees. I know this place.

The other side is straightly leading us to highway, which is impossible because if they ran off there, they'll end up in highway. And the other side in abandoned bu— oh there!

I ran towards the abandoned building. I stopped when I reached the place to breathe. Then I saw the broken door, after I go inside, i roam my eyes around, and I saw handkerchief at the floor near the staircase and a familiar voice screaming.

"Jennie!!! Wake uppp!"
It was Taehyung. I slowly walk upstairs to find where the voice coming from. It brought me to a room, I stopped near the door and listen to what is going on.

"Kai, stop that!"
I can hear taehyung's begging voice.

"Kai"

"KAI NO!"

"And why?" An unfamiliar voice spoke, probably this is kai. "Why would I stop? When at the first place jennie was mine? Look at her lovely face when sleeping, she's very beautiful" the guy said.

I should stop them, but first, I get my phone and texted Hani.

Hoseok: they are here at the abandoned building, call the police while I try my best to stop them

I immediately turn my phone into silent mode and move, but suddenly I stepped out a metal and it sound audible.

"Who's that?"
The guy spoke, so I quickly ran to an empty room and hide.

"Well, I guess I would have another person to tie yeah?"
The guy said and I could hear his footsteps nearer. I look around to find something to hit him and suddenly I saw a cat, staring at me throughly.

"You're so cute but, I have to do this"
I whispered and carried the cat and throw it near the door.

"MEOWWWW!"
The cat screamed.

"Oh, just a cat.... I thought someone dumbly followed Jennie"
The guy commented and then few seconds, I heard a gunshot making me flinch.

I stand and find something inside the room that could help, and there I saw a baseball bat. How could a baseball bat came here?
I immediately grabbed it and walk out again, then there I saw the cat on its blood. That kai must've killed this.

I just came back near the door and slowly took a glance, I saw Taehyung and Jennie being tied, wrist on the armchair and legs on the legs of the chair. Taehyung was crying while looking to Jennie, kai is standing and caressing Jennie's face, his back is facing me.

"Why don't you just let go of us?!"
Taehyung screamed

"Shh, I will rather kill you than to let you escape."
Kai said, so I showed up a little to let Taehyung see me. And he did, his eyes widen and he immediately looked to kai, I signaled him to distract kai. He nod away.

"Kai let go of us!! Let Jennie go!"
Taehyung yelled again so I grabbed the chance to go inside and stand behind kai quietly. I then positioned the baseball bat.

"Shut u-urgh—"
Kai immediately lost his consciousness.

"Hoseok Hyung Thank you"
He said and smiled while crying. I just get some knife and the table and starting to cut the rope.

Taehyung POV

After he released my hand I immediately said to him that he should pull out Jennie first while I will untie my legs at the chair.
But, suddenly my eyes landed on kai who moves and stand then point the gun to Hyung, my eyes widen.

"Hyung at your back!"
I yelled but it's too late, he already shoot him. I rushingly pull the rope and push kai. I then saw hoseok Hyung continued to move to cut Jennie's rope, I saw the blood on his shoulder.

"Go away Hyung, bring Jennie"
I yelled while me and kai are fighting for the gun. I saw Jennie woke up, and her eyes immediately widen.

"Jennie go—urgh"
I yelled and hoseok Hyung pulled her.

"Let's go jennie"
Hyung said and she pulled the crying Jennie away while his other hand covering his shoulder.

Few moments, I finally got the gun away so I immediately point it to him.

"You can't shoot me good boy"
He proudly said before hugging me and pull the gun.

Jennie's POV

*gunshots*

I flinched when I heard the gunshot, making me quickly gaze back on the door.

"Taehyung"
I mumbled and about to run when hoseok stoped me.

"No jen!"

"Let me go! I need to save Taehyung!"
I yelled crying and pulled my wrist and ran back at the room. Then there I saw them both on the floor, I saw Taehyung sitting on the floor and his hands on his stomach.

"Taehyung!"
I yelled and run towards him, he then stands and hugged me.

"It's over jen..."
And then I felt Taehyung became heavy, I looked at him and I saw him collapsed. My heart beats fast on the blood from his hands..

I then saw kai on the floor, dead.

He got a gunshot on his chest and I guess Taehyung too.

"Taehyung! Taehyunggggg!"