Fifty two

As she is heading going to the kitchen to make some order, -she have to make the orders for now since ms. Ahn is sick and no one would accompany mr.jung- when someone suddenly called her name by surprise.

"Kai? Oh you're back!"
Jennie greeted with a smile to her.

"Yes, cause I've missed you"
He replied and took her hand then kiss the back of her palm. She feel uncomfortable to it but, she let him be and just gave him a smile.

"So What brings you here?"

"Jennie, here, flowers for you"
He then handed Jennie a bouquet. Jennie took it and shyly smiled.. not because she liked the thing but because she is being respectful to the person.

When her phone rang in distant, since her phone is located at the counter. She excuses her self to kai and take the call while she head at the kitchen going to make the order.

kai already knowing who's calling to her, Taehyung. He suddenly feel himself in such anger and jealousy.. he clenched his fist tight and think of that Taehyung..

On the other hand Taehyung is calling Jennie saying that he'll pick her up later at 7, he will surprise Jennie a dinner date, proudly prepared by himself.

After the call, Jennie came back with the order on her palm and gave it to the costumer, then go back to kai.

"Uhm.. kai, I've got something to tell you.."
She started, trying not to offend kai.

"Sure?"

"Let's take a seat first.." She then sit, " so, yeah... something happened"

While kai just nodding his head and trying to fight the urge to yell in madness. He knows what she'll going to say.

"I found Taehyung.... again...."
She said

"R-really?"
Though he knew It already, it still hurts to him - Jennie saying those words.

"Taehyung? You found him again?"
He added.. Jennie knew the sadness in his voice.

"Three days ago... he talked to me and we clarified things.. he had an amnesia so jisoo unnie talked to him about me... that was, weeks ago.."
She said and a low voice.

"Ah... really?"
Is seems like it's the only thing he can say.

"So, uhm... kai... we are together again...."
Jennie said in hesitant 'cause she don't want him to be upset.

"I understand Jennie... I... I will stop courting you.... but, we can still be friends right?"
He said desperate, she gave a smile.

"Of course, thank you for always understanding me kai.."
She thanked him and cupped his hands. Grateful.

"For you..."
He forced a smile..

"Jennie! Can you come here for awhile!"
Mr.jung called Jennie and Jennie had to excuse first.

"No, I'm actually going now Jennie.. be happy with him"
He said and immediately left. Jennie knew she hurt him, but it's better to tell the truth right away than to lie and find it late.