2

Jennie's POV

"See you tomorrow, Jennie.. I enjoyed the day with you even if we are not classmates"
      Lisa kissed my cheeks and then rode her car, I just smiled to her. Such a kind person, she's the most sweetest I've met so far.

After I saw her car left, I sighed for I feel cold a little. I'll wait some taxi to drive me home, until I heard someone cleared throat.

"Uhm, hi.."
I turn around where the voice came from, and an angelic face greeted me, with her blond hair makes her more stunning.

"Hello?" I hesitated to greet back because I'm shy. Who wouldn't? Meeting beauties is such a envious but lucky thing.

She's wearing a shades, I think she's one of my classmates? I don't know.. or maybe not, not really sure but she's just kinda familiar.

"Ah.. I'm rosé, Lisa's classmate.... I wonder why she's talking to you? Are you her friend?"
     She sounds strict and jealous, which made me smile a little.

"Ahh.. yeah, I'm her new friend, we just met earlier this morning"
    I explained to her while giving a bow.

"Oh, Nice meeting you, I'm Lisa's best friend, Park Chaeyoung or Rosé. Lisa's been talking about you the whole day so... hope we could be friends too"
she offered her hand to have shake hands, and we did.

"I'm Jennie, nice meeting you too, sure we could be friends too, I'd be grateful meeting friends for my first day.."
I smiled.. then after that, my eyes landed on a taxi, empty taxi.

I need to go home

"Rosé, I need to go home, nice meeting you again...bye"
Rushingly I said while waving my hands to her, then I hop inside the taxi.

———

"Mom I'm homeee! Maa, I won't eat dinner, I feel tired"
I said and go to my room but before I could go my mom spoke.

"So...How's your first day sweetie?"

"Ah.. It's alright mom, I have new friends...finally, the day went well too but it's kinda tiring so... mom good night"
I said and kissed her cheeks before going to my room, lazily.

I need to rest now because I'm tired, and I'm excited for tomorrow too... exhausting yet happy day.. meeting new friends.. from a new school, and a new environment, and people.

I hope this will go smooth for the next days, and months until I've finish my course.

——— the next day

-"jendeukieee, saranghaeyooo!!!"
He shouted around making the people turn to see us. Aish! This man!

"Hey! You making me embarrassed"
I pat his shoulder, he just laughed manly.

"Why? I'm just being honest, because honesty is the best policy" I laughed how the way he joke around, with his funny facial expressions.

Then He pulled me closer

"Jennie, I love you"

*beeeeeeeep*

I was awaken by my alarm, cutting off my dream. I turn it off then get up.. I still have to fix myself for school. I walked towards my bathroom, just to see myself. I faced the mirror making me saw myself crying, sniffing and busted.