Eleven

Taehyung POV

"Jisoo noona, please tell me everything when you came back okay?"
         I favored jisoo, I'm calling her since she's still in states and she knows everything about my past.. having amnesia is really not good.

"Me and mom already told you about that....Anyways, I'm hanging up... thanks for calling lil bro! Bye!"
           She replied and turn off.

I just sighed and put my phone on the side table and lay down properly.

I look up to the ceiling, thinking what happened 2 years ago... and that Jennie..

"Arghh! Stop lingering my mind!! I won't say sorry! Never!!"
        I shout under my pillow..

That Jennie!!!

2 years ago, I was awaken from a 3 month comatose after being hit by a car, after that, I can't remember anything. Mom said I have amnesia..

I tried asking them what about my past, if do I have a girlfriend since I'm so handsome, if I had a ex-girlfriends, or a close friend but, they keep saying I don't have. I don't have girl, exes, or friends. They said I'm a loner in my high school life, so maybe I am.

Yet in my college life, I have friends which is Jungkook, Jimin, Jin Hyung, yoongi, namjoon, and hoseok.... thankful that I have.

But, the dream I had with that Jennie, making me all out confused....... I'm with her, and I even said 'I love you' to her in that dream. It's my first time dreaming a person who I  then met that morning. It's Jennie Kim.

That's why I need to ask, pursue jisoo noona, because she only the one who can answer me since mom is not here. I want the whole truth... I want her to tell what I'm doing in the past, how I do such things.. because what they told me isn't enough and Don't clear my mind.

And I've tried my best to remember anything but it just give me a headache, and dizziness. I don't know.. only jisoo can help me.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes, it's already late and I want to sleep, I want to set this thoughts aside..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie POV

I changed into pajamas, ready to sleep...

I closed my eyes, feeling the mattress, the soft bed...

Mr.min told me that he's finding another scholar to sponsor with, that's why he gave me a 2 room apartment so if he could find a new scholar, he or she will live together with me, but at the mean time he said that I can bring my friends here.

This apartments really luxurious to look at. Mr.min is really generous, good person... but, his so-called-son! He didn't adopt that manner from his dad....

I shook my head and stop thinking of that yoongi..

What might happen tomorrow?

Or the next day?

Will Taehyung know me soon?

Or never?

He's more likely have amnesia, if he can't recognize me, I'm sure he have that.. ..

but his mother, and jisoo unnie told me that he's dead.

So, they're lying?

"Jennie! Just sleep! Accept the fact!!! Don't ruin him again!! Please!!"
      I shouted to myself, and a tear just escaped..

I just my eyes once again and try to sleep

.
.
.
.

Taehyung POV  (fast forward)

.
.
.

"Taehyungieeeee, thanks for this ice cream! I really love ice cream, it gives me good vibes!!"
        Jennie smiled looking to me

How I really love this girl

"It's all for you! Jendeukie!"
     I smiled back to her and wrap my arms on her neck then continued walking.

I looked at her profile while she's busy on her ice cream, she's really cute.. you could really see it!

"JENDEUKIE SARANGHAEEEE!!"
        I shouted out loud, I don't feel any embarrassment when in comes to her.

"Hey! Taehyungiee! Don't you feel shy doing it? Gosh!"
       She exclaimed and rolled her eyes, I gave a chuckle and mess her hair.

"I love you Jennie Kim"

"I love you too Taehyung Kim"

——

"Jennie!"
      I was awaken by my own voice, then my head hurts a lot..

"Fuck!"
       I closed my eyes and calm myself, few minutes the ache slowly disappeared.

I sit and look at the time on my phone, 5:36 am.

"Jennie... do I know you?" I mumbled and stand

Everything should be clear..
because, I know, that dream is part of my lost memories,
Memories that I want to have back,
Even if it's painful of not,
I just need everything,
So that I won't be haunted by it.

I go to bathroom and fixed myself.

I drive to school, it's still early and didn't eat breakfast. I guess I'll eat to the canteen again.

As I walk to the hallway, there are only few students standing, and some girls smiling widely at me, I just gave them a little smile and continued walking I heard them squeal but I didn't bother to look

I stopped and took a glance on Jimin's room, no one is there but a girl. I focused on the girl who's busy on something in her notes..

who's this?

I take a few steps for me to see the face of the girl clearly.

Jennie Kim ....

I go in front of their door, standing proudly, then she noticed me.
Her eyes met mine, but there's something in her, her eyes were swollen, she seems crying... or cried earlier.

She's fixed herself and keep her things inside her bag, I heard her sniffs as she keep those.

She might have a problem, I took a deep breath before speaking..

"Are.... are you okay?"

She looked at me again, I saw her eyes soften as she looks at me..

That eyes..

That exact face...

"Yes...."
      She said and stand, she left her bag in the seat and walk passing by me. She's rushing through somewhere...

Maybe she knows me since before..