Thirty-three

Jennie POV

"Guys, have you seen Taehyung?"
          Yoongi came up..

Taehyung didn't return after the scene earlier. I guess I did something..

Gosh Jennie, your such a burden...

"No, since the history class.."
        Lisa said

Now, we are already dismissed and taking our path going out the school.

"Have you seen him Jennie?"
       Rosé

I look to her then to Yoongi then slowly nodded.

"Where's is he?"
     Yoongi asked

"Uhm, after we argue earlier, he left.. that's the last"
     I explained

"Where the hell is that asshole"
        Yoongi mumbled but I heard it.... and left

"Wait, did you argue?"
        Lisa asked

"Yeah, because we got scolded by the teacher and make us out of the class... thats why I told him to stop because it might affect my scholarship.."
    I stopped for a awhile

"And....?"
    Rosé asked

"And, he said he's one of the investor in this school and he is willing to help me but, I said I don't need it... then after that... I think I offended him because he left with emotionless face"
      I said and look down

"Oh...... I see.."
      Lisa said and trying to figure out things while nodding. Then I heard rosé sighed

"All I can say is, just understand Taehyung do that thing.. because maybe.. maybe he is still bothered on some things... you know that Taehyung is weird at some times"
       Rosé said and I hugged them both...

"Thank you for being here"
       I said

Then a beep of a car stops us.. it's the girls' car.

"Oh my! We have to go.."
      Lisa said and kissed my cheeks.. I smiled on her

"We're going now Jennie... And also... what if you'll try to help Taehyung? Just a suggestion.. bye!"
     Rosé said and hugged me then go.

I thought of that...

Should I try?

But, what if I'll be broken again?

I guess..

It's better to be in this

I just sighed and walks going to my apartment to change. Then after.. I immediately go to the cafeteria.

I just slowly walk since it's still early.. watching all the cars, and people.. then, in not so far, I saw a lovely couple, they both have ice cream in their hands.. feeding each other..

———

"Jendeukie-deukie-deukieeee... an ice cream for youuuu and for meee"
      Taehyung suddenly came out of nowhere  holding two ice cream..

"Oh, thank you.. I badly need one"
         I said and get the ice from his hands and look back to my notes. I'm studying.

"Give me that ..."
     He said and get the ice cream back... I gave him a pout and he smiled widely

"You'll study there and teach me then let me feed you"
      He said feed me the ice cream that he's holding.

"I love you"
     He said while his eyebrows doing ups and downs.