1

-Jennie POV

"Good luck for your new school my baby, I'm happy that you are a scholar, I'm really proud of you, take care my love, okay?"
My mom said while hugging me, her hugs will make me miss her even more. Yeah, I know I'm just being over reacting but, I'm really close to my mom.

"Aishh, mom, why are you acting like that? It seems, I'll never go home duh"
     I joked to mom, fake rolling my eyes, my mom just chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Ah, okay mom, I have to go now. I love you"
I smiled at mom and leave, so that I could find some vehicle going to my new school. That's why I would really miss mom, I'm going to a new environment without mom being near.

Few moments, I rode a taxi, that will surely go pass by in my new school. I feel nervous for my new college life and all. Everything went so fast, I even haven't bid a proper good bye to my bestfriends -or if they really are. Surely they'll be shock for not seeing me in this school year.

I just rested my head at the door of the taxi while my eyes roamed the city, then a sigh escaped my lips. It's been 2 years, and I miss all the memories, all of him, all of our love, yet... that will only remain in memory.

"Ill just stop here." I said to the taxi driver, paid then leave the taxi. Facing the whole campus didn't really helped me easing the nervousness I'm feeling. I just hope this will be a good school for me.

When I came in, I immediately saw a door with a label saying 'principal's office'. Oh, not bad my eyes caught it immediately.

Well, My previous school said that I should go in principal's office first for I don't know why. They just said that, I finally got an scholarship from this school then everything just went fast, now, they told me to come in to principal's office first and foremost.

I sighed before opening the door, trying to throw away the nervousness and anxiousness. After it, a man sitting on a chair busy with some papers greeted me. But his back were facing me.

He is probably the principal.

"Uhm... good morning sir, I am Jennie Kim, I'm a scholar from Busan, my previous school told me that I should go in here first."
I respectfully said to him. My hand held each other while I tried to bow. I actually don't know what I'm doing.

"So you're here"
the man said, his back is still facing me.

"Yes sir "
     I still smiled, even if he won't be able to see though. He didn't bother to turn around to take a look at me, instead he just continued reading some papers.

"Okay, Then... good luck, your room is class 15 section A room 2, now you may leave"
he said, still his back facing me. My brows furrowed for his actions. So, is this why my school wants me to come here? To just get some class room number? They could have just told me about it, just easy as that.

I just ignore my thoughts and bowed a little even if he won't see me. "Thank you, sir."

After leaving that pointless conversation, I immediately roamed my eyes on the place. It's a total jaw-dropping school that everyone wished for, it's so luxurious to look at. But, I don't know how students will act in here.

Beautiful, it's obviously for rich people.

And I took 5 minutes roaming and still I can't find the room, my blind eyes didn't really saw the class 15, section A, room 2. So, before I'd be late, I've decided to ask someone.