Fifty six

Taehyung POV

"Kai! Where are you?! Don't be scared at me, bastard!"
I yelled and looked around inside the room I just go in.

"I'm here!"
I flinched when he spoke behind me pointing a gun.

"K-kai"

"You want an early death Taehyung? I can give you that"
He said and slowly walks towards me, while I raised my both hands.

"Don't do that kai"
I begged

"I'll never do this if you just been a good friend.. but you didn't"
He said, I slowly move backwards and scared is filling me up.

"Put that down and fight me!"
I yelled.

"Shhh.. no I won't be fair this time... here! Take this!"
I suddenly felt a pain on my neck, probably the gun, and slowly my vision became blurry then all went black.

Kai POV

"Hahahaha.. see? Jennie will be mine!"
I yelled to the unconscious Taehyung.

"You fucking Taehyung, if you just gave Jennie to me, you won't reach this point... but don't worry, I'll make it worst okay?"
I said and pull the collar of his shirt. I then laughed for I'm the winner. I am the winner and I'll get Jennie..

Jennie POV

"Where did they go?!"
I yelled to myself as I look around at the empty place.. but, my eyes landed on the abandoned building far From where Im standing.

And on the other side is just a street going to the main road. Where they might be?

I just ran towards the street because he might be still chasing kai on the road. I followed the street and continued running and looking around hoping to find them.

Taehyung POV

I slowly opened my eyes and look around, my eyes suddenly closed as the light hits my eyes. I slowly adjust myself to the bright light and when I finally did, I saw kai sitting in front of me while cleaning his gun.

I wanted to punch him but I just notice I was being tied on a chair, hands and legs are tightly tied. I tried moving but it's too gripped.

"Don't waste time Taehyung, you can't escape"
He said not looking to me but to the gun.

"Why are you doing this to us!! Kai, leave us alone..!"
I yelled.

"No! No no! That's unfair if you both are happy while I'm in pain? You see that? So, I will never ever let you be happy, let's all be sad!!!"
He yelled like crazy.

"You know what! You're crazy!!"
I said and chuckled

"You're believing an impossible thing!"
I added,

"Shut up! I'm just in love with Jennie so, that's why... you know what? At the first place you shouldn't be here... I SHOULD HAVE ENDED YOU BEFORE!!"
He yelled and gripped my collar but then let it go.

"-What are you saying? Fuck! Tell me, are you the one who did those things to me? Why I got this amnesia?!"
I yelled and feeling the tears forming. He just looked at the ceiling and laugh.

"What if I say yes? What will you do?"
He said and smirked then gripped my jaw. I harshly move and tried my best because I wanted to punch and kick him but, I failed.

"You can't do anything this time Taehyung... she will never see you again.. but, don't worry, you'll still live for........ 30 minutes more.. and after that, you'll be resting in peace Taehyung, and Jennie will be mine.."
He said and got something from the drawers around. He then turn around to let me see what he's holding. It's a punching glove. He wear it and then approach me.

"I wanted to see you suffer first".
He said and punch me again and again. I feel my face really hurt and I could taste some blood on my lips.

"Last one!"
He yelled and punch me really hard, making the chair collided on the floor, and since I'm tied, I also felt the cold tiled floor. My vision Became blurry but I can't passed out this time. I have to protect Jennie.

I felt that he pulled to stand the chair but I can't see him clearly, my eyes hurts too, my face are slowly getting numb. I got beaten.

"That's not yet enough for what you made me feel when Jennie let you back to her heart.. it was so painful for me!!! So painful!"
He yelled and cried.

"T-that-Ts What you g-get.. u-use-less!"
I tried to talk

"Haha, not this time..."
He said and throw the punching bag away. He then fixed his collar and comb his hair using his hands.

"Wait... I'll just meet my lovely Jennie okay? You wait here"
He said with a smirk

"Stay away from Jennie!!"
I yelled and frustration is really evident.

"Wow, you didn't listen to me when I said that to you, now, I'm the one who'll not listen this time"
He said and turn his back.

"And oh, let's try my acting skills too"
He added smiling fake.

"You won't win kai!! You won't!"
I yelled angrily

"Oh, yeah... because I already di—"
He was cut off by a loud bang downstairs. He got his gun and be alarmed. We then heard a yell and I know who is it.

Fuck, you shouldn't gone here!

Jennie POV

I came back devastated and tired at the street they went to, they aren't there because it's just highways out there. I looked to the abandoned building with brows furrowed. What are they even doing if they go inside that building? My eyes then widen at my own thoughts, fully realizing what I just thought.

Oh gosh!!

I quickly ran to the place, tiredly and panting, I stopped at the door. I tried opening the knob but its lock, I kicked it just to find out it was broken already.

Taehyung, Wait for me!

I started kicking off the door, until it break and fell to the floor creating a loud noise. I came in and look around.

No one is in here.

I started to walk out when I suddenly stepped something, I looked what it was and my eyes just grew bigger. It's a handkerchief, I picked it and saw 'TAEHYUNG' being sewed to it. My heart now beats loud and loud.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!"
I gripped tightly to the thing, trying to stop myself from crying. I yelled once again but no response so I decided to walk to a stair but I was shocked when someone came up.

"Oh look who's here.."
Kai said smiling

"Kai, where. Is. Taehyung!"
I yelled

"He's not here"
He said

"Jennie you shouldn't came here!!"
It was Taehyung. I was about to go to him when kai blocked my way.

"Uhuh, where are you going baby?"

"Kai! Stop this! I thought you've change.. kai, let me go to him!"
I said trying to be strong

"Sorry Jennie, But I didn't and I won't... and I'm sorry my love, I have to do this."
He said and hit me something hard on my neck, making me see all black.