Twenty-two

Taehyung POV

She just....

She just....

She just removed her shirt showing me her body..

Her body is so....

I gulped as I looked at the view, then my member just erected, I touched my pants specifically my member and closed my eyes.

Since when I became pervert?

I looked back once again and Jennie is still in her bra and shorts..

Her face

her body

Her collar bone

Her....bre—

No!

No.

I'm not seduced.....

"Jennie is such a careless lady! What if I'm other man?" I said to myself

Gladly she turn around and get some clothes from hanging earlier and wear it.

Thank god

I won't be as sinful like earlier..

Now I know where you live, and seems seeing you living here is also a part of my memory, I guess.

I just left the place before Jennie might caught me and think of something that's it's not..

Hell!

But I just saw her almost naked...!

Her body is just too good to look at..

I shook my head and leave, I should hate that woman, I should hate her because she a liar..

but looks like I can't ...

I can't!

I parked my car and go outside, I'm already here at my condo.

"Taehyung!"
    A voice called so I look back

"Tzuyu?"

"I thought you were busy?"
    She asked

I sighed in my head and glared at her .. she just gave me a wide smile..

"What do you want?"

"Uhm, I have something to favor.. if it's okay..."

"What...?"

"Uhm can we go inside first? Let's talk about this in your condo.."
     She said in sad tone? I don't know but there's something bothering her. But I don't care though

Jennie POV

"Mom, I hate you... look at you now, if I didn't come, who would take care of you and Ha Eun?"
    I scolded my mom a little, I'm disappointed because mom is sick and she didn't even called me..

"It's just unexpected that your dad brought your sister here to visit.."
   My mom said in a sick voice..

"Eonnie, am I being a burden here?"
      My sister ha eun asked.

Yes, I do have a little sister and my so-called-very-good father takes cares of her.

"No, you're not... go you can play with Kuma"
    I said and smile to her, then she hugged me and go outside to play with my dog

"Mom, take a rest okay? I love you"
     I said and kissed moms forehead before leaving her room..

I took a seat beside ha eun who's busy playing with my dog kuma.

"Did your step mother hurting you ha eun?"
    I asked then she looked at me smiling.

"No, she's a good mom, but of course our mom is the best! I told you to go with me but you didn't.."
    She pouted

"Because, mom will be alone here, and you can only visit here twice a month... and also,  you have your step sisters there."

"Yeah... but i like being with you.."

"Don't worry, if I will be a professional lawyer, I will get you there and you can live with us.. okay?"
     I assured her

"I will wait for that eonnie!" She said then hugged me..

————

"Dinner is ready ha eun, come here.."
       I called my sister as I've finished cooking and preparing

"Eonnie, I miss your dishes!" She exclaimed and excitedly starts to eat..

Mom is sitting beside us, she said she's already feeling better, that's why she decided to eat with us.

"Mom, daddy will get me tomorrow morning.."
     Ha eun said

"That great! We could cuddle with you whole night!"
     I said and smiled at her

"I miss you so much baby, would you cuddle with mom even if I'm sick?"
     Mom said and ha eun chuckled

"Of course mom!"
       She happily said

I just continue eating and fixed everything.

Few minutes, I've prepared my self to sleep with mom and ha eun..

"How's your life there honey?"
      Mom asked ha eun..

Mom is laying in between of me and ha eun, so that we could hugged and cuddle mom.

"It's fine, but, sometimes I feel sad, because I miss you mom.."
     She said

"Aww, that's sweet little sis, me and mom miss you so much too"
     I said hugging mom and her

"Mommy I love you"
     Ha eun said

"I love you too baby"
   Mom replied

"I'm jealous here.."
     I said and pout

"Hey, I love you too my baby Jennie.. even if your old now, I still love you both"
    My mom hugged us both..

Then I feel sleepy being with my moms arms, I haven't did this for a long time. Few minutes I suddenly fall asleep..

§ aww, I suddenly miss my mom, I really miss mom right now... :< .. I'm always in an hard time and mom isn't here to comfort me... haystt.. I miss cuddling with my mom and all.. ahhhhh!!!!..§

§Anyways HA EUN, OR  NA HA EUN  IS A KPOP KID... you can search it in YT. She's so cute.. swear§