Fifty three

Jisoo's POV

I hurried Jin to drive us to the said hospital, Taehyung didn't bother saying why he's there and why he needs help, but I could feel there's something wrong. Either to him or to Jennie.

"Oh god!"
     I mumbled and try to shake of the thought, must he be just joking on me around? Then why would i feel so worried like this? And also to his voice on the call, it seemed cracked. I don't know but I have to see him right away.

"Jin are we still far?"
        I asked Jin, my hands started to shake as it also started to sweating.

"We're near...... there! there!"
      He said making me enlighten up, and As he parks his car, I immediately go in, he said he's in the OR, so I quickly reach the OR.

Then there I saw him sitting on the floor in front of the O.R door, crying and his hands on his hair pulling it like he don't know what to do anymore. He's facing the floor but I can hear his sobs. This breaks me. I ran towards him and asked

"What happened?"

He then face me and a saw his face, he had popped lips and wounds on his cheeks.. and now, he cried even harder and hugged me.

"Noona.... Jennie.... something happened to jennie"

"Shhh.. Taehyung... tell me everything.. please, cuz I can't understand"
    I said and pulled him to a seat.

"I will going to kill him!"
     He said in madness before he cries again.

Then he explained everything to me. It feels like I also wanted to beat up that kai. How much more on taehyung's feeling?

"Don't worry, Jennie will be fine.. she's a fighter you know! It will be fine"
    I said and caress Taehyung's back, and also crying.

Jin also tried his best to cheer up Taehyung, then he excuses himself for an assistance to Taehyung's face currently on bruises. The nurse came and immediately cleaned up his face on the spot then leaves for she is being called.

"Taehyung dongsaeng.. you should rest for now.."
   I said but he just shook his head while looking to nowhere. I'm hurt seeing my younger brother like this.. few minutes almost an hour passed the doctor came out from OR

"Doc, How is she? Please tell me she's fine!"
     Taehyung rushingly asked the doctor.

"Mr.kim, she's fine.. she had kind of deep wound on her forehead and little wounds to her face and arms but no need to worry, the broken glasses had been taken away from her body and she will wake up anytime soon when she gain her energy. She's been transferred to ICU... And also mr. Kim, you also need to rest because I'm going to asked you some questions later on.. I'll be doing my rounds."
     The doctor leave but Taehyung stops him.

"Can I go inside?"

"You can, But don't forget to wear safety equipment for she's still under observations.."

"Thank you so much doc.."
    Taehyung said and immediately rush.

———

Taehyung's POV

I slowly opened the door and just to saw her laying on the bed with oxygen on her nose, a pale Jennie is on my sight right now. And it gives me sadness upon seeing this Jennie.

A tear streamed from my eyes as I slowly approached her. I feel guilty because I became useless to her, I didn't protect her.

"I should be the one who's in there Jennie, not you"
      I said and pulled a chair near her and held her hand.

"Jendeukie, please wake up soon......."

"Jennie, I swear.. he can never touch you again.. that's a promise"

"Jendeuk, I hate seeing you like this.. please wake up.."
      I cried and put her palm on my cheeks, feeling her warm but weak hand.

"Jennie, I'm so sorry for letting you on this.. sorry jendeuk"

"Jen, I need you to wake up.. I miss to see your cat-like eyes, please."

"Jendeukie, I know you hear me my love... please wake up..."

"Taehyung..."
     I turn to see Jisoo who called me and Jin following her.

"She'll wake up soon okay? She's stable now"
   She said so I put my eyes back on Jennie again.

"I hate her pale face and dry lips.. I hate her lying in this shit bed wearing a hospital gown, I hate her bruises and wounds. I hate this thing happening to her now! It breaks me, It's all my fault! It's all mine!"
      I messed up my hair, Jisoo then stopped me.

"It's no ones fault but kai, only him.. so, don't blame yourself because no one wanted this to happen"
    She explained

"Taehyung, you should be strong for Jennie.. and she'll wake up soon, don't worry because I'll help you get that kai.."
     Jin said. But, I just stared at nowhere weakly.

I then saw her finger tips moves a bit, I stared at it and it's moving making me enlighten.

"D-did you see that!? She moved!"
     I exclaimed smiling and wiping my tears.

"I'll call the doctor"
    Jin said and rush outside. I then stand and Caress Jennie's hair.

"Jendeukie, I'm here.. please wake up"
     I said fighting the urge to cry once again. I'm so happy she's about to wake up.

I then saw how she slowly move her body and her eyes... slowly by slowly, she looked around but then closes her eyes again for maybe she's still adjusting to the light inside the room.

"Jennie... Jennie my love can you hear me?"
      I said and faced her, she then slowly looked to me, blank expression.

"Jennie, oh thank god you're awake my love"
     I said and smiled and hugged her slightly. Then then looked to Jisoo then back to me, still with her blank expression who's starting to scare me out.

"Jennie..... can you hear me? Jennie please answer."
     I said grabbing her hands, she then looked to her hands on mine. Then her brows furrowed.

"Do you know me jennie? Can you hear me!?"
    I asked and about to tear up again. I cupped her faced and smile to her but she just looked at me, straightly and blankly. Not even blinking nor smiling back.

"Y-you're somehow f-familiar"
    She said weakly that pull out my system. Her statement sends shiver from my head to the last tip of my toe...

No... no way.

"H-have we m-met b-before?"
     She added.

Then there.......
I left so shocked and scared to the point that I didn't manage to hold up my tear. It streams down a lot without warning.