C H A P T E R 1 3 7

“Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?” Tony asked.

“I'll see you in there. I just need to wait for Pepper and Lisa to babysit Morgan.” You said, fixing your hair whilst walking towards him. You finished tying your hair and kisses him on the lips, “Go there now. I'm sure they are already starting that Money Heist trial. I'm sure they will turn that Scott in to a baby or worse in to a grandpa, if you don't hurry.”

Tony chuckled and hugs you, “Fine. Fine. I'll see you there. Love you.” He said, and pecked your lips before leaving.

You shook your head and turns to call your daughter, “Morgan~! Honey, are your things ready?” you asked, walking up to her room.

“Yes, mommy!” She shouted.

“You will be with Aunt Pepper and Aunt Lisa for a few days, okay?” you said, kneeling down to her eye level as you fix her hair.

She nodded but her eyebrows were knitted, “Can't I go with you, mommy? I want to see Pietwo too.”

“I know you want to see him, baby. Me and Pietro need to do something, but after that I will bring you to him.” You said, getting her teddy bear from the bed.

“You promise?” she said, and is asking for a pinky promise.

You smiled and nodded, “Promise.”

You now arrived at the Avengers Compound, just then the other members of the Avengers, old ones and the new ones were arriving one by one too.

“Steve.” You called.

Steve turned and smiles, “Oh, you're here. ” he said, then hugs you.

You hugged him back, “Where are the others? Where's Nat?” you asked.

Both of you pulled out from the hug and he pointed the living room, “She's inside, with Pietro and Tony.”

You quirk an eyebrow and smiled, “Well, what happened between you an Tony? I hope you two already talked.”

Steve nodded and smiles genuinely, “I think we've made a progress.”

You pat his back and starts walking towards the living room, “I'm glad to know that. Anyway, have you called the whole team?”

“Yeah, they'll be here in no time. But Thor and Barton…”

You sighed and massaged your temples, “Have Bruce go to Thor. Me and Nat will talk to Clint.”

Steve looks at you worriedly, “Do you think Barton will go come with you? You know the situation.”

You shook your head no, “I don't really know, but we need to try. He lost his whole family, Steve. Not all people can handle that loss... though, you know, we lost someone important for us too.”

“I know, I understand his situation. I trust you to bring him back, you and Nat were the most capable ones to do that." He said, putting a hand on your back.

"I'm not sure about that, though. But, I'll try my best." You said, smiling at him.

He nodded and smiled back, "I'll ready the jet for you and Nat, when are you two leaving?” He asked, tucking his hands to his jean’s pocket.

“Tonight.”

“Me, Pietro, Stark, Rhodes, Scott and Nebula will stay here to gather the things we needed for the time machine.” Steve said, “While Bruce and Rocket will get Thor and, Y/N and Nat will get Clint. Do you know where they are now?”

Nat, with crossed arms, nodded, “We will go to Japan.”

Tony looks at you then to the others, “We better get the whole team.”

You smirked, “Yes, boss.”

Pietro slid an arm around your shoulder, “Y/N, I want to go to Japan~” He said, doing an puppy eyes.

Nat who is standing beside you laughed. You just rolled your eyes, “We're not going there for a stroll.”

“But it's Japan! Take me with you, please.” He said, hugging you tightly.

You chuckled and shoved him, “Fine! Fine! Why is it so hard to say no to you?” you said, groaning.

“Because you wuv me, hehe.” He said, hugging you again. “JAPAN HERE I COME!”