C H A P T E R 1 3 4

Another year has passed. You daughter is now on her second year. And your relationship with Tony is getting stronger.

But his and Steve were still falling.

You were still in contact with them. Visiting when you have a spare time.

You and Nat were tracking Clint. Ever since the snap happened, he left the farm. You know that he didn't disappeared. You're wondering why he didn't contact any of you.

You walk to the living area of the Avengers Compound and smiled to Pietro. “You should bring her here more often, (Y/N)!” he beamed.

“Well, if you're gonna babysit her then I guess that's okay. More rest time for me.” You said, chuckling.

“Pi-Pietwo!” your daughter shouted.

Your smile widened, “She called you! Again, baby. Say Pietro.”

“Say it again! Say it again!” Pietro excitedly said.

“Pi-yet-wo!”

He lifted and carried your daughter in happiness.

Both of them were laughing and it was a music to your ears. You're just wishing that Wanda and Peter were there too.

That thought again. It always change your mood. From being happy, sadness engulfed you once again.

Sighing, you left the room not wanting to let Pietro see you. It'll just ruin the happy ambiance of the place.

“I got the report from the other countries. They're finally slowly rising again. They also gave us the final counts of their vanished.” Nat said, slumping down on the couch beside you.

“You shouldn't exhaust yourself, Nat. Why don't you get some sleep?” you asked.

“Later. Where's Steve?”

“Erm. He said he'll get some food. I wonder where.”

“He'll just gonna get Chinese again.” Nat said, “He always do that whenever he's outside.”

“How about I cook?” you suggested.

Natasha’s face lit up, “What are you a mother?”

You frowned, “Seriously, Nat? I'm a mom.”