C H A P T E R 1 2 6

All of you were now on your respective suits. You hopped on a carrier that will transport your group to the battle field together with Nat and Steve with Pietro beside you.

Though your gaze is focused on the field, your mind is flying. You know that these massive ships outside the dome contains huge force, just like the army of Chitauri that you fought few years ago.

Pietro helped you hopped out the carrier and walked beside Natasha when Rhodey spoke thru coms, “I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line.”

It's the heat signatures of Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian. You watched them appeared from the woods and walk towards the barrier.

“I fought that huge creature back in New York. It's like Hulk.” You said to Nat. She looked at you and nodded, “and the girl beside him almost got Vision killed.” She said.

You knit your eyebrows and looked at Steve, “Steve. We should talk to them. Maybe they'll back out.”

He nodded and called T’Challa.

You, Nat, Steve and T’Challa walked to the edge of the barrier, where Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian stand. Proxima tests the strength of the barrier by drawing her sword across it consideringly.

“Where's your other friend?” Nat asked them.

“You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone.” Proxima growled.

You're not intimidated by them, even Steve “That's not gonna happen.” He replied, clenching his fist.

“You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood.” T’Challa threatened, even him were not intimidated.

“We... have blood to spare.” Proxima  brandished her sword with a snarl, the ships behind her start raising their outer hulls to allow their "passengers" to disembark.

You swallowed and you know this ain't gonna end well. The four of you returned to where the others are.

“Did they surrender?” Bucky asked.

“Not exactly.” You answered.

Just then, T’Challa, as the King of Wakanda lead his comrades in the war cry, "Yibambe!"

All of you watched Proxima drops her sword arm down in the signal to attack. The ships door opened and countless creatures runs towards the force-field.

You were horrified, as the you watch the Outriders bombard the force-field, squeezing their limbs and bodies partly through only to be bisected, “They're killing themselves.” You said.

Pietro looked at you with a worry in his eyes, “Do you think I- I can kill those things?”

You sighed and looked at him, “I know you can, P. Besides, I'm with you.” You said and flashed him a smile which he gladly gave back.

Few Outriders managed to squeeze through intact, and the Border Tribe readied themselves and raised their shields and the Kingsguard behind them level their sonic spears over their comrades' shoulders.

Everyone noticed that a pack of Outriders started to run around the force-field to the right of the defenders' position.

“Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing between them and Vision.” Bruce said, worriedly.

“Then we better keep 'em in front of us.”

“How do we do that?” Okoye asked her King.

“We open the barrier.” T’Challa put his comm to his mouth, “On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen. …on my signal.”

You heard T’Challa, he'll open the barrier so you and your team readied yourselves for the upcoming battle. Swinging your arms, your suit once again produced two huge electric whips, and never taking your eyes off the enemy.

“WAKANDA FOREVER!” T’Challa chanted and  crossed his arms in the Wakandan salute and closed his Black Panther helmet, as he charge for the barrier.

You, along side with Steve, Nat, Pietro and T’Challa lead the group for the battle. The barrier opened and the Outriders rushed towards you. You, Steve and T’Challa pulled ahead rapidly due to your enhancements and even Pietro managed to knock some out now.

This battle is much more aggressive than the battle on New York. You were fighting a blood thirst aliens and there's no way you're leaving without a scratch from their pointed nails and fangs.

You were getting tired and that's very unusual. Because of that, you switched your whips into swords so that you'll not use so much of your strength whenever you swing your arm.

Pietro rushed beside you, panting, “There's too many.”

You nodded, swiping the sweats dropping off your face, “Yeah. But we gotta hold them off.”

Minutes passed but it felt like an hour, most of your comrades were exhausted but still chose to fight and you can't ignore that shout of pain of the others.

You were now surrounded by the Outriders. Every time you kill one of them more of them comes to you, and you're now struggling to keep up the fight. “Too many…” you breathed.

As the Outriders goes for the kill, an ax flew straight to them, knocking/killing them instantly. You released a breath that you didn't know you were holding. Your gaze followed the ax and it flew back to the large beam of rainbow-hued light  and revealed Thor, a tree and a raccoon who chambers a round in a large gun.

“What the fuck?” you mumbled. It seems that the others paused on what they were doing too and you can see the astonished look on their faces.

You remembered Banner told you that Thor's already dead and it seemed that he underestimated the power of God of Thunder.

Banner, inside the Hulkbuster, opened its helm and laughed with joy, “AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!”

Ignoring Banner, Thor charged towards the hordes of Outriders and shouted, “BRING ME THANOS!”