C H A P T E R 3 0

You are now currently typing different codes to override Vanco codes but it seems like everytime you hacked it he will reverse it and your codes will stopped working again. It really frustrates you.

“Each set of drone is communicating in its own unique language.” The technician said, pointing the red dots at the screen.

“As I observed, yeah.” You said.

“Well, choose one and focus on that.” Pepper said, quite irritated.

“I know! Here I'll try Ru-”

“Have you tried Russian? Why don’t you try Russian?” Justin interrupts.

“What do you think I will do? Shut your mouth, I don't want to hear your voice. You're lowering the IQ of the people here.” You snapped at him. He just nodded and step aside again, leaving you, Pepper and the Technician to do your things.

“Nat, are you there?” you said thru your earpiece.

“I'm here. I'll just… yeah, I'm about to enter Vanco’s room.” You just nodded even she cannot see that, “He's gone.”

“What? Shit!”

“Yeah, I know. Shit.”

“Okay, since you're already there, I assume there's a computer there?”

“Yes, nice guessing, genius.” She said.

You just smirk, “Bring Rhodey’s suit to normal so he can help Tony.”

She didn't respond for seconds, “Hey, genius.” Nat smirk as your image appears on her screen and hers at yours.

You shook your head and chuckled, “And you got the time to FaceTime me.”

She quick an eyebrow while typing, “Of course, you know for inspiration.”

“I'm touched. Can you reboot Rhodey now?”

“Reboot complete” Natasha said then another image popped up on yours and Natasha’s screen, “You got your best friend back.”

“Thank you very much, Agent Romanoff.” Tony said, “Hey sweet cheeks.”

“Don't call me that, we're still not okay.”

“Well done on the new chest piece. I am reading significant higher output and your vitals all look promising.” Natasha said.

You tried to mirror the screens of Natasha’s computer and read the vitals of Tony. What she said was true, he perfectly made a new element, perfect for his reactor.

“Yes, for the moment, I’m not dying. Thank you.” Tony said.

“What do you mean you’re not dying? Did you just say you’re dying?” Pepper suddenly said, startling you.

“I don't think he's dying anymore.” You said nonchalantly.

“What’s going on?” Pepper asked.

“I was going to tell you. I didn’t want to alarm you.” Tony said, calmly.

“Yeah, he was going to tell us when he's already dead. What a plan right?” you said.

“Hey! I was really gonna tell you! But you didn’t let me.” Tony exclaimed.

“I didn't let you?” you fake a laugh, “No! You want to keep it to yourself!”

“I was gonna make you an omelette and tell you.”

“Hey, hey. Save it for the honeymoon. You got incoming Tony. Looks like the fight’s coming to you.” Natasha interrupted.