C H A P T E R 4 8

It was almost a week since the battle in New York, you together with the Avengers agreed that it is already the right time for the Asgardians to get back to their world even though you're still not finished with your weapon prototype.

The Avengers take Thor and Loki, who is handcuffed and muzzled, to a blocked area.

Thor shakes hands with his team one by one, when he's already into you he gets your hand and kissed it sweetly, of course Tony being Tony he snatched your hands from Thor and smiled at him like nothing happened. You just rolled your eyes, This jealous little shit.

You smiled at Thor and he went to Selvig to give him a hug. “Why are you so jealous with Thor?” you asked Tony.

“No, I'm not.” He said, entwining your hands together.

You tighten your grip with his hand and smirks, “Because that's not what I feel.”

“I love you.” He said, smiling and looking at you lovingly.

With that look you really want to kiss him but you stopped yourself so you just hug him, “I wuv u tu.” You said, smiling cutely at him.

“Hey, love birds.” Natasha called.

You pouted at her, “What?”

She pointed Loki, who is glaring daggers at you and Tony. You smirked, “Hey, LoKing. Enjoy your travel with your hot brother.” You said then winks at him.

“Hey!” Tony exclaimed, glaring at you.

You chuckled and peck his lips, “You're hotter. Don't worry.”

He smirked and looks at Loki, “You heard that reindeer games? I'm hotter.” He said as he point himself.

Not long after, the Asgardian brothers left the Earth. You, Tony and Banner were all going towards your broken Stark Tower. “Dr. Banner, it's really an honor to be working with you.”

He smiles shyly at you, “It's my pleasure.”

You just smile at him, “Tony.” You called.

“Yes, baby?” He said, sliding his hand to your waist while the two of you with Dr. Banner walk towards your car.

“I have an idea about your tower.” You said.

“You mean our tower.” He corrected.

“Having only 12 percent? Nah, that's not my tower.”

He groaned, “Oh, come on.”

A/N:
Yay! This will be the last chapter for
the 'The Avengers'.
Next on the list is Iron Man 3.
Thank you for the support!
Happy 24k reads! 💕