C H A P T E R 2 3

You sigh and snuggle more closer to Tony as you wake up. Content and wishing if you two could stay like this forever, but that can't happen if Tony is dying. So as you tried to escape at Tony, who is still hugging you by the way, he moves his face to the crook of your neck and tighten his grip at you. “Stay…” he said, his sleepy voice turned you on. Oh God, why is he like that?

This unspoken thing that the two of you have were killing the both of you. Why can't you just say that you love each other? Is it that really hard to admit your feelings?

“Five minutes, Stark.” You said, as you let your eyes close again.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

You and Tony both jolted awake when you heard a loud banging at the door. “What the hell?” you said, squeezing your eyes. How long I have been asleep?

“We're trying to sleep here!” Tony shouted, still hugging you, surprisingly.

They did not speak to answer instead they bang the door again and again.

“Tony, please. Look who is it.” You said as you try to cover your ears with a pillow.

You heard him mumble a curse before getting up and walk groggily towards the door. “What do you want?” he shouted, not really minding who is he talking to.

“Tony.” Pepper said, with her arms crossed and a pissed off facial expression.

“What?” He asked once again, running fingers in his bed hair. Urg, so handsome.

“We're thirty minutes late to our flight! And do you know where the hell is (y/n)? I have been trying to contact the two of you but you're not answering!” she shouted, clearly exasperated.

You heard her shouted so you get your purse and walk towards them, half asleep. You pushed Tony out of the way and exits his room. “That's (y/n). What is she doing at your room?” she asked looking at you, who is walking groggily, thinking that the two of you have sex. She looked back at Tony to find an answer but she can't tell though, Tony isn't focused on what Pepper just asked him, he's too busy looking at you.

She shook her head and dismissed the topic, “Okay, Tony. Ready your ass in thirty minutes or else I'll have Happy to drag you out here.”

Tony frowned and looked at her, “Hey, no need to be like that.”

“I'm serious.” She deadpanned and left to follow you at your room.

Meanwhile…

You enter your room and laid back in bed to get back to sleep, but for the second time you jolted awake when you heard another banging at the door. You tried to ignore them but they did not stop. You angrily shot up from your bed and stomped towards your door, “What do you want?” you asked angrily.

“Why do I have to deal with children!” Pepper exclaimed, “We're thirty minutes late! Can you get your ass move now?”

You turn and walk back to your bed leaving the door open so Pepper can enter the room, “Don't care. It's our jet, they can wait.” You said as you flop down.

“What's this? Palladium?” she asked as she look at the scattered papers at your table. “When are you have been an expert about this?”

You shrug, “Last night.”

She shook her head and pulled out her phone. She dialed Natasha, “Natalie. I need you here at (y/n)’s room. ASAP.” She ended the call and walk towards you. “Natalie will clean up all your mess here, and please, get dressed now.” She said, then walk back towards the door, “We need to leave, we still need to straighten things up for Tony's birthday party. We've been planning this since last month, I don't think we want to mess this up.” She finishes and left you alone leaving the door open.