C H A P T E R 6 7

Tony successfully retrieve the Scepter and you and the team were now heading out of Sokovia. You were sitting at one of the chairs inside the jet, listening to music beside Clint, who is lying unconscious at the stretcher. Tony sat beside you, “Sweet cheeks, are you alright?”

“Of course, I’m just worried about Clint.” You said, giving him a lip tight smile.

He hugs you, “He’s going to be fine, honey.”

You nodded and hugs him back, “I know. I’m just worried.” He kissed your forehead and sighs. “You okay?” You asked him. You’re thinking that something happened back there when he’s retrieving the scepter. He looked like alarmed or scared.

He smiled and nodded, “Of course.”

“How about the scepter? Are you going to do something?”

“Yeah, I’m planning to study it with Banner. Do you want to join us?”

“Nope. I think I need to rest. I’m just… I don’t know. I feel tired.” You said, leaning in to his shoulder.

“It’s okay. Just rest. Don’t exhaust yourself, baby.” Tony said, resting his head on your head and intertwined your hands.

“Thor, report on the Hulk?” You heard Natasha said.

“The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims.” Thor said proudly. Natasha glares at Thor as Banner groans in despair. You and Tony both chuckled. “Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.” Thor said, trying to reason himself.

“Thor, that’s enough and please, stop being cute.” You said, chuckling. Thor looks at you then winks.

Tony sees it and roll his eyes, “Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?” He said, almost yelling.

“Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.” Banner told him.

“Thanks.” Tony said, then to JARVIS, “Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.” Then he looks at you, “I’m just gonna talk to the big guys, okay?”

You smiled, “Sure.” You said, then he pecks your lips and winks before standing up and walk towards Steve and Thor.

Looking at the scepter, “It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...” Tony said, stopping in between Steve and Thor.

“No, but this...this brings it to a close.” Thor answered him.

“As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?” Steve asked.

“Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?” Tony said and Thor nods his head, “I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?”

“Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.” Thor said, touching the scepter.

Tony leaned into the table, “Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?”

“Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so.” Steve said, then he smiled “Yes, revels.”

(^____^)v