C H A P T E R 3 3

It is already been a week since you and Barton went to Arctic to check the crashed plane there.

“I can't believe he's in front of me.”

“Do… you really need to comb his hair? It's really weird, you know that?” you said to Coulson while he comb the hair of the famous Captain America or Steven Grant Rogers.

You've read many books and articles about him. He's a really great guy based on those papers and you can't wait until you prove it yourself. You can't believe that the war hero is in your front and you're the one who found him.

You and the team come up with a decision not to bombarded him with an idea that he is already in the future. So, your team made a hospital room that is looked like from 1940’s with a radio playing on the side table. You really need to sure that it is believable, we don't want the Captain to be alarmed right? And today is the fifth day that he's lying on the bed wearing a military t-shirt of his time.

“Sorry, I just can't help it.” He said, retreating his hand from Captain's hair.

“You're a fan.” You said, nonchalantly.

“Is that really obvious?”

“Not really. Can you show those cards? The collectible ones?”

“How did you know about that?” he asked, amused. “But you know what? Don't mind it. You will not explain it either way.”

“hOw diD yoU kNow aBouT tHat?” you said, mocking him. Both of you chuckled. “You know if Fury finds out that where laughing inside this room he will be mad. C’mon, let's go outside.”

“When do you think he will wake up?” Coulson asked as he and you walk in the street of New York to buy a cup of coffee.

“Based on his vitals, I think he'll wake up soon.”

“Don't give me hope.” He joked.

“He will. I know you really want to talk to your idol, we will do everything for him to wake up.”

“Yes, he will wake up.”

“Agent (last name)! He's- he's-” the agent assigned to look for Captain stuttered at the other line.

“What?” you asked.

“The Captain, he's awake.”

“Holy shit. He's awake!” you exclaimed, looking at Coulson. “Okay! Agent Scott, just do what we practiced okay? Tell us if something happen we will go now to Fury.”

“Copy, ma'am.”

Not long after you made it to Fury and the Agent on the fake room triggered the alarm and says the Code thirteen. You together with Fury rushed to go and find the escaped soldier, luckily, you found him at the middle of Time Square, yours and the other SUV’s surround him.

You exit your car and went on the side of Fury, “At ease, soldier!” Captain looks at him and then to you.

You need to hide your excitement, so you keep your chin up and looks at him straight in the eyes, “Look, I’m sorry about that little show back there, but… we thought it best to break it to you slowly.”

“Break what?” Captain asked, confused.

“You’ve been asleep, Cap. For almost seventy years.” Fury said.

Captain looks around him in shock.

“You gonna be okay?” you asked to him, softer than usual.

Captain nodded, “Yeah. Yeah. I just…I had a date.”

[A/N: GUESS WHAT? I UPDATED! 😂]