C H A P T E R 1 0 9

“I'll sign.” You said, clenching your fist.

Tony blinks his eyes, surprised that you said that. You're not the type of person who will lower your pride. “Re-really?”

You nodded, “Freedom is not free. It always come with a price. I want to be free as soon as possible and the Accords is what I need, Tony. I'll sign it.”

Tony let out a breath of relief and hugs you, “Oh my God. Thank you, hon.”

As soon as the Judge ask for your answer, your lawyers did what they needed to do. After few days, you signed the Accords and immediately sentenced to have fourteen months of house arrest.

“This is it, Ms. (Last name). Captain and his team will sign next. Who doesn't want freedom, right?” Secretary Ross said as he stopped at yours and Tony’s side of the court.

You nodded, “Yes. Freedom. You think Steve will surrender just because I signed?” you chuckled but then stopped, “They're free just like a bird, and you will not catch them.”

He narrow his eyes, “Why? Because they still have you? You're already arrested, (Y/N) and we are watching you… I am watching you.”

“No, no, Secretary Ross. It's not because they have me, it's because I have faith in them.”

By the look on his face, you know that Ross is pissed. He looked at the officers behind you and nods at them. You smile at him one last time before the officers drags you outside.

Though there were a lot of press, you managed to hop on a car and they drive you to the Avengers Facility where you will be held for months.
.
.
.

Five months later…

“I can't do this anymore.” You cried.

“Hone-”

“Tony I can't! I said I can't.” you angrily said.

Tony sighs and snatch the knife to your hand, “Fine. I'll do it.” He pushed you out of the counter playfully and starts slicing the onion, “The only thing I asked her to do.” He mumbles to himself.

You bit your lip and admire him while he slice the onions. Isn't he adorable?

He sniffs and swipe the tears threatening to come out, “fucking onions.” He said. You can't help but laugh. He looks at you and pouts angrily which made you laugh even harder. “It's not funny. I asked you to do this!”

“I told you I can't.” you said and pouts, “My eyes hurts.”

He just rolled his eyes and finished slicing. You smile and walk behind him. “Love you.” You said and hugs him behind.

He turns and looks at you, “You're going to be the death of me.”

You tip-toed and reached his lips for a kiss, “But you love me.”

“Yeah, right.” He said and kissed you again.