C H A P T E R 1 0 0

You and Steve were the ones who discussed the tactic you will do. You told Wanda and Pietro to wait until you really need them. You don’t want them to get hurt, you know that you will fight your own team, and you know what are they capable of.

So, all of you will be coming from different directions. You and Steve will come straight  to a chopper while Sam and Bucky will go to the other way. Then Scott and Clint will pop out some where. Wanda and Pietro will only be your buck ups.

You and Steve slowly jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. As you expected, an electro-disabler slams onto the chopper, disabling it so you cannot use it. You raised an eyebrow and looks up.

Up in the air were Iron Man and War Machine. Both of them slowly lands and remove their helmets.

Tony was the first to speak, “Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?”

“Definitely weird.” Rhodey repeated.

You just rolled your eyes at them.

“Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.” Steve said.

Then a man with a black cat suit appeared and leaps over a truck, “Captain.” It was T'Challa.

“Your highness.” Steve greeted.

“Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?” Tony informed him, and looks like he’s completely ignoring your presence.

“You’re wasting your time because you're after the wrong people.” You said.

“Your judgment is askew. Steve's old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.” Tony said.

“And there are five more super soldiers just like him.” You said back.

Steve put his hand on your shoulder for you to stop talking with Tony. Another argument with Tony can cause failure with your plan. “I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't.”

You didn’t noticed that Nat were already there, “Steve, (Y/N)… both of you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?” She asked.

“All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!” Tony shouted. Then something came out and steals Steve's shield. It jumped out of nowhere and it shoots Steve with a web. It was wearing a red and blue suit with a spider logo on the middle. It smoothly lands on the top of the truck. “Nice job, kid.” Tony praised it.

HE SAID KID. A KID?!

“Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit… Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you.” It said.

Tony looks at the kid, “Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation.”

“Okay. Cap… Captain.” It said and gives Steve a salute, “Big fan, I'm Spider-Man.”

“Man? I thought you’re a girl.” You said, chuckling, “And Spider-Man doesn’t suit you. More like Spider-Boy.” You commented.

“Oh! Ms. (Y/N)! It’s nice to see you here. Why are you on Cap's side?” Spider-Man asked.

You just watch him with an amused look. Tony knows that look. He knows that you know that he have something in mind. You already know what he will do next. He looks at the kid and tries to stop him from talking too much, “Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just…”

“You've been busy.” Steve commented.

“And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda and her brother from a place they doesn't even want to leave, a safe place.” Tony said. From the way he said it you know that he is angry.

“Are you sure that that’s what they feel? Did you at least tried to ask them?” You said, you sounded angry. You don’t know why he does that. He don’t need to isolate Pietro and Wanda from everyone.

“I'm trying to keep…” He said then took a deep breath before continuing, “I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.”

Steve looks at him dead in the eyes, “You did that when you signed.”

With that, Tony immediately lost his temper, “Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys… with no compunction about being impolite. Come on.”

“We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway.” You heard Sam said thru coms.

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off, “Alright, Lang.” Steve called.

“Hey, guys, something…” Spider-man said but he was interrupted by Scott appearing from the shield and stealing it back for Steve.

“Whoa. What--what the hell was that?” Rhodey asked, surprised.

“I believe this is yours, Captain America.” Scott said to Steve, handling him the shield.

With that all of you knows that you will go against with each other. You readied your weapons and your mind to stick with the plan.

When Tony puts his helmet on you know that it already started. You immediately run to your next position, “Steve. I will try to go in there now. Cover me!”

“I think I should go there too.” Pietro said.

“No! Stick with the plan. Watch the area if they bring someone with them. I’ll tell you if I need your help.” You said.

Then you were stopped by Nat by tackling you onto the ground, “What are you doing, (Y/N)?”

You immediately stand up and raise an eyebrow, “Saving the world?” You answered then starts to attack her, “How about you?” She tried to punch you but you blocked it, “We’re the good guys here Nat.”

She kicks you down there and you luckily blocked it. But she zaps you off her wrist giving you a slight shock. Your knee almost gave up but you endured it and twists her hand.

“You guys are wrong. If you know something that we don’t know, you should tell us and leave this with the Government.”

Still twisting her arm, you slide your feet to the ground and slumped her to the ground. You stand up and brush off the dusts you got while looking at her, “I know you're just saying that Nat. Stop pretending that you were on the right side.” You said then runs away.

She could stop you but something inside her were stopping her to do that. Maybe what you said was right. Maybe she was just pretending.