C H A P T E R 1 0 7

“Are you sure about this?” Pietro asked.

You nodded and smiles at him, “Of course. Just take care of Wanda and Steve for me.”

He pouts and slides his arm to your shoulder, “Who's gonna take care of me now?”

You chuckled and shook your head, “You're a big man, P. You can take care of yourself.”

“But I also need someone to take care of me. Duh.”

You jokingly push him away from you but he doesn't buldge, “Sam can. Even Nat.”

He looks at you with eyebrows knitting, “No, no. Sam? He's much worse than me.”

You laugh, “Yeah, yeah. I agree.”

You and Pietro were just talking at your old room before he leaves you.

“I'm gonna miss you though.” You said.

“You don't have to cut our connections, (Y/N). I- I can visit you here. Me and Wanda.”

“No, P. I need to do that so that you'll be safe.”

“I'm with Captain America and Black Widow, I think I'm with the safest hands. You don't have to do that. Please.”

“It's final, Pietro. Besides, do you remember Steve told us that he gave Tony a phone?”

“Yeah. I remember that but I don't think that's enough.”

“No. We've already talked about this.” You said.

You and the team talked that once you make your decision to stay with Tony, they are not allowed to go visit you. You don’t have the gut to risk them, so you'll just endure not seeing them. It's just two to five years, time will fly fast.

“You need to go, P.” you said, walking with him towards the Quinjet. “I will call you. I promise.”

“Wanda and I doesn't need that. We need to see you too. Just- Once a month. Pleaseeee.”

“Why are you so hard headed?!”

He pouts and do a puppy dog eyes, “pwease…”

You groans, “Pietro!”

“pwetty pwease…”

“fuck.” You mumbles, “fine… fine.”

Pietro grins from ear to ear, “Really?!”

You rolled your eyes but chuckled then, “Yeah. But once in a month only!”

“Deal!”

Pietro finally left your side and comes home with Steve and company. You sigh and walk back to the compound, finally having a alone time with Tony. Both of you needs to talk, you have so many things in your mind that wanted to ask him.

“FRI. Where is he?”

“He's waiting at his office miss.” FRIDAY answered.

Though you already have talked earlier, you can't help to feel antsy. “You can talk to him like a normal being, (Y/N). Stop being so fucking nervous.”

“Why do you feel nervous?” Tony suddenly said behind you. You were startled and jumped at your place. He chuckled and hugs you once again, “I missed that.”

You hugs him back and kisses his cheeks, “You're the one that I missed. You don't know how much I needed this. I'm so sorry for leaving you on times like that.”

He frowns and holds you in arms length, “Honey. I said, it was fine.” You bit your lip and can't look at him in the eyes. “Baby. Look at me.” But still, you didn't look up. “Please.”

“Tony. Why aren't you getting angry? The guilt. It's killing me. I'm one of the reasons why the team broke up, on why Rhodey is like that, your heartache. Tony… I want you to get angry at me! Why are you acting like that?!”

“(Y/N). Stop it, please. Nothing was your fault. We do have choices and sometimes we do not know what are their consequences. I don't blame you for anything, though it hurt me that you chose them and not me.”

You just nodded and hugs him once again, “Do you still love me?”

He answered, “Of course. I never stopped loving you.”

.
.
.
.
.
[A/N: So hello, people! I just want to tell that we need to obey the orders to stay at home and keep your distance 1 meter from the others. We all know this virus isn't a joke so keep safe everyone! Even Captain America will tell you this. The Avengers wants you to stay at home.

Also, we still need to finish this book! 😂 Love you all!]