C H A P T E R 7 5

After your meeting at the lab, you together with the team went on Steve’s office.

You were busy typing at you computer when you see Tony looking so problematic. So you walk beside him and hugs him, “Tony.”

He sighs and hugs you back, “This is my fault. I know the whole team blames me and it's okay if you blame me too.”

“Tony, that's not true. This is no one's fault okay?”

“But I created Ultron. Thor is right, I shouldn't have play with the thing that I don't know.”

You frowns, “Look.” You said. “Who are you? You're not Tony, I'm sure. He's not that type of person. You know that we always do that. We always start with nothing, we all know nothing and what do we do to learn? Of course study and experiment. That's how we do it. I don't blame you and that is what they need to understand.” You kissed his forehead, “We all make mistakes, even them. You don't have to blame yourself. Okay?”

He smiles and nodded, “Thank you. You always know how to make me smile.”

You smirks, “Of course. I'm your girlfriend after all.”

Then, Steve and Maria walks in to the room. Steve hands Thor a tablet.

“What's this?” Tony asked. Thor slams it at Tony and you all look at it. It has a picture of now dead Strucker with a word PEACE in the wall.

“A message. Ultron killed Strucker.” Steve informed all of you.

“And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us.” Tony said.

“This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?” Nat asked.

“Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss.” Steve said.

“Yeah, I bet he...” Nat said as she looks at the computer monitor, “Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased.”

“Not everything.” Tony said then he walks out of the room.

Not long after, he’s carrying three boxes containing your files about important person.

“I think that's not yours, Tony.” You said, walking over him and get one box.

“Yeah. And sorry I accidentally trip and scattered your files on our records room.” Tony said.

“You're gonna clean that, Tony.” You said faking a smile.

After half an hour, papers were scattered all over the room, the team go through the physical files they have on Strucker or at least connected to him.

You put another box of papers on the table and opened it when Thor comes beside you and starts throwing papers on the floor, “Thor, what the hell are you doing?”

He smiles sweetly at you, “I'm helping you lady (y/n).”

“Helping? You're just throwing the papers on the floor you're not even reading it!” you exclaimed.

Thor looked confused, “Why do I need to read it? I thought we were just throwing these things.”

You were about to answer when a paper plane lands on Thor’s hair, you sighed and glared at Clint, “Why do I have to work with kids?”

“Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends.” Steve said, looking at the paper on his hand.

“Well, these people are all horrible.” Bruce said, looking also at the paper on his hand.

“Wait. I know that guy.” Tony said, pointing the paper Banner is holding. Banner passes him the photo he was looking at, “From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms.” Tony informs them, Steve gives him an accusing look. “There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything.” Tony said at Steve. “He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very ‘Ahab.’”

Thor points to the scar on the back of the man in the photo’s neck, “This.”

You also look at what Thor pointed.

“Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it...” Tony said.

“Nope.” You said, “It's a brand. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way.” You informed them.

Steve asks, “What dialect?”

“Wakanda.” You answered.

“If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...” Tony said but Steve cuts him off, “I thought your father said he got the last of it?”

Bruce stands up from his seat and walk towards your group, “I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?”

You, Tony and Steve all look at his sheild.

“The strongest metal on earth.” Tony said.

“Where is this guy now?” Steve asked you.

A/N:
I know, I'm sorry for not updating! I'm just super busy and I don't have the time to write even if I really wanted to, but thanks anyways guys. You all still support my book. Love y'all!