C H A P T E R 1 3 2

The team readied whatever they needed and now inside Bentar – Rocket’s ship.

You left Tony with Pepper and Lisa, and he doesn't have any idea that you left with the others.

Pietro on the other hand, still refused to go with you. You understand. The kid still needs his time. He just lost his sister.

That’s one of the reason why you're not worried about yourself though, you needed to do this to bring everyone back. So that, everyone not just your so called family will be happy but everyone who still lives will be happy.

“Okay, who here hasn't been to space?” Rocket asked, glancing towards your group at the back.

You raised a hand while Nat, Steve and Rhodey doing the same.

“Why?” Rhodey asked.

“You better not throw up on my ship.” Rocket said, now facing forward.

You frowned, thinking why would you throw up. You were comfortable and it might feel just like you're on your own jet.

But boy, you were wrong. After Nebula counted backwards, suddenly the ship jumped forward into a wormhole and it felt like it was sucking your whole life force.

I'm definitely going to throw up.

Finally, the ship slowed down, and the ship hovered in orbit of the planet you've seen in the hologram back on the compound.

Carol hovered in front of the Benatar, “I'll head down for recon.” She said, before flying towards the planet.

Now in a much comfortable state, you, Nat and Steve stands side by side.

“This is gonna work.” Nat said.

You nodded and Steve answered, “I know it will.” Then he opened a compass that you didn't know he is holding and saw the image of his first love – Peggy Carter. “Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't.”

After checking the planet in front of your ship, Carol approached you once again, “No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him.”

“And that's enough.” Nebula said.

Rocket landed the ship, enough for Thanos not to notice.

All of you went on your own positions, surrounding a shed on a farm.

Your eyes didn't failed to notice a scarecrow that is made of Thanos' armour.

When Steve finally gave the signal, Carol flew through the roof, and knocked Thanos down, and she then grabbed his neck.

Bruce in the Hulkbuster armor bursts from the ground, and grabbed Thanos' arm where the Infinity Gauntlet is.

Then, Thor flew in and sliced off the arm with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Lastly, Rhodey flew down with Rocket and aimed guns on Thanos' head.

Steve was the first to walk in, with you and Natasha right behind him, staring murderously at Thanos.

Rocket goes over to the sliced off Infinity Gauntlet, and kicks it over. Your eyes widened after realizing that there are no stones in it.

“Oh no.” Rocket breathed.

“Where are they?” Steve asked, anger visible in his voice.

“Answer the question!” Carol shouted, choking Thanos harder.

Grunting in pain, Thanos said, “The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation.”

“You murdered trillions!” Bruce exclaimed. Annoyed and angry at the same time, pushed Thanos to the ground.

“You should be grateful.” Thanos said and got punched by Bruce right away.

“Where are the Stones?” Nat asked.

“Gone. Reduced to atoms.” Thanos answered.

You clenched your fist in anger, “You used them two days ago!”

“I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be.” Thanos said and straighten himself a little, “I am... inevitable.”

“We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying.” Rhodey said, looking at the team.

Nebula took a step forward and spoke for the first time since all of you got there, “My father is many things. A liar is not one of them.”

Thanos smiles a little to Nebula? “Ah, thank you, daughter.” He said and instead of giving her father a smile, Nebula looked down at her feet, feeling a little uncomfortable. “Perhaps I treated you too harshly.” Thanos continued.

Thor's face were filled with rage. He raised his hand to summon Stormbreaker, and before anyone can stop him, he sliced Thanos' head off.

And in just a second, Thanos' limp body fell to the floor.

“What... What did you do?” Rocket asked him.

Looking like a broken puppy, Thor finally realized what he had done. “I went for the head.” He said before walking out of the shed leaving the whole team gazing at Thanos’ lifeless and headless body.

A/N: CHECK MY NEW BOOK FLY HIGH! :'>