C H A P T E R 9 4

“Mr. Ross, you don't need to put Cap and Sam on a cell. We can talk to them in a much friendly way… I can talk to them.” You said to the gray haired man, Everett Ross the CIA’s Deputy Task Force Commander.

“We've already talked about this. We will put them separately from each other.” He answered.

You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms, “Okay then, you'll do it too with T’Challa?” you said, he's about to answer you but you didn't let him, “All I'm saying is, Steve is a good guy, he's just afraid that you'll do something with Bucky. They will not do anything, just put them on a office. Please.”

Ross sighs and nodded, “Okay. Okay. I'll put them inside our office. If anything happens-”

You cut him off once again, “Nothing will happen.” You assures him.

Steve, Sam, Bucky and T’Challa will soon arrived at the facility. While you wait, you were inside the office where will they put Steve and Sam. “Stop worrying, (Y/N).”

You snap your head towards Tony and frowns, “I'm not worried.”

“Yes you are. You keep on tapping the table while biting your lip.” He said, leaning his back on his chair. You can't help but smile, he really knows you. He then stands up and stand behind you, “Come here.” He said, offering you a hug.

You tilt you head and raise an eyebrow, “But we're still not okay.” You said and a slight smile is plastered on your face. Of course it's just a joke, you really need a hug right now, you really need him.

“I know, but it kills me watching you like this.” He said.

You give him a warm smile and hugs him, “Thank you.”

“Anything for you.” Tony said, rubbing your hair.  “One question.” He said, and you nodded, still hugging him. “Sign the accords.”

You escape from his hug and narrow your eyes, “That's not a question, Tony.”

“I mean, can you sign the accords? This thing will not happen if you and Steve signed it.”

“Being insensitive, are we? And how can you say that? You're blaming us for this just because we didn't sign the accords?” you said and then laughs humorlessly.

“It's true! If Steve signed it, he will not be arrested!” Tony reasoned.

“That's bullshit!” you shouted.

Then, his phone rings, he turn his back from you and answer it, “Just a second.”

You roll your eyes and exits the office, “It's our fault? What is he thinking?!” you mumbled. While walking you met Steve and Sam together with Mr. Ross, Agent Carter and T’Challa. “Oh, you're here.”

“Ms. (Last name), can you accompany them to the office where they will stay?” Ross asked, “I need to check Barnes.”

You nodded and look at Steve, “Okay.”

You and Steve were on the back of Carter, Sam and T'Challa, “What's gonna happen to him?”

“Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition.” You said, entering the office once again.

“For the record, this is what making things worse looks like.” Nat said, who is currently standing at the office with her eyebrows frowning and arms crossed.

“He's alive.” Steve said to her.

On his phone, Tony said, “No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup.”

“Try not to break anything while we fix this.” Nat said to Steve and Sam. She looks at you and you nodded, following her. “Who do you think is he talking to?”

“Tony?” you said then shrug, “Oh, probably Secretary Ross. Maybe he wants Steve and Sam to get prosecuted.”