[Season 3] Ep. 7 - Confrontation

A few minutes before the explosion rocked the lower floors, Kazuo, Brain'On'Wheels, and Manami sat huddled around a table in the break room, their anticipation palpable. Manami's gaze was fixed on her laptop screen, while Kazuo's restless glances darted repeatedly towards the elevator.

- "You seem on edge, Matrix. What's on your mind?" Brain'On'Wheels inquired, his tone gentle but probing.

- "Nothing, sensei. I'm just eager to see the upgrades my father made to our equipment. And, well, I can't help but feel a tad anxious about handing over my drone to him. I mean, he's my dad, but that drone represents all my hard work since I joined U.A., so I'm a bit nervous about what he's done with it..." Kazuo confessed, his words tinged with apprehension.

- "You definitely inherited your father's dedication. His commitment to his work and inventions has been instrumental in the company's success with heroes. You should take comfort in knowing that such a dedicated man is enhancing your drone," Brain'On'Wheels reassured him, his wisdom soothing.

- "Yes, you must be right sir..."

- "Yeah, he's also freaking out because Ken's having a heart-to-heart with his old man," Manami chimed in casually, finally tearing her eyes away from her phone.

- "W-what? No way! My dad's cool, I'm sure Ken will think so too!" Kazuo protested, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

- "Sure, sure. So you're just a bit anxious about meeting your buddy's mentor? I heard the guy's pretty intense, though," Manami teased, her tone laced with mischief.

- "What's it to you? You haven't said a word since we got here, except to poke fun at me. That's all you ever do!" Kazuo retorted, his irritation bubbling up, just as a deafening explosion ripped through the lower floors, sending shockwaves through the building and triggering the safety lock.

- "What in the world...?" Manami's flippant demeanor vanished, replaced by a grave seriousness as she stashed her phone away and lowered the visor of her costume, poised for action.

?" Manami's flippant demeanor vanished, replaced by a grave seriousness as she stashed her phone away and lowered the visor of her costume, poised for action

Wheeling himself forward, Brain'On'Wheels scrutinized the fire door, his keen mind already at work. Searching the room for a computer terminal, he found none that could interface with the door.

 Searching the room for a computer terminal, he found none that could interface with the door