[Season 5] Ep. 7 - Fight for the Tower

As the chaos unfolded in the Labs, similar clashes erupted in the Central Tower against the Nemesis villains. At the northern end of the top floor, Kenshin and Kenichi found themselves locked in combat with Elek and his formidable sidekick wielding a peculiar gun integrated into her body.

Emerging from the cratered wall where they had been hurled, the duo's eyes burned with a fierce thirst for vengeance.

- "Two against two sounds like a fair game. Ready to lay down the law with me, Mustached Dandy?" Kenshin's voice crackled with determination.

- "Indubitably, Inflate! However, let us first attend to the bothersome gun-wielding vixen. Her static electricity proves a veritable nuisance for my unique abilities," declared Kenichi, his determination resolute and unwavering.

- "Alright then, let's do this!" With a shared sense of purpose, Kenshin and Kenichi surged forward, their quirks primed for battle.

Meanwhile, the gun-wielding Nemesis villainess, frantically awaiting her quirk's recharge, barked orders to Elek.

- "E-Elek, they're closing in! Recharge me, and do it fast! That's an order!" she commanded, her voice tinged with urgency.

In response, Elek extended his electrified arm, sending a surge of energy coursing through his comrade's body and weapon without causing harm.

- "Electrify!"

Kenichi's whiskers brushed dangerously close to the gun-wielding villainess when, in an instant, her barrel erupted, launching a shimmering golden sphere straight through his hair.

- "Elec Ball!" she roared, conjuring an arc of crackling static electricity that surged from her body to the projectile. The discharge tangled Kenichi's mustache and sent a paralyzing shock through his muscles.

- "Dandy!" Kenshin's cry of alarm was drowned out by the crackling discharge as he rushed to aid his immobilized friend, oblivious to Elek's swift advance.

- "Plasma Shower!" With lightning speed, Elek loomed over Kenshin, unleashing a deluge of electrifying bolts that cascaded down upon the hapless Kenshin, each impact eliciting a pained distortion from his writhing form.

Enduring the pain with gritted teeth, Kenshin channeled the air within his legs, launching himself like a bullet towards the armed villainess.

- "Jet Punch!" The villainess, caught off guard, barely managed to shield herself with her gun, which cracked under the ferocity of the blow, sending her careening across the room.

- "Must protect Static! Edison Spear!" Driven by his indoctrination, Elek acted instinctively to defend his partner, unleashing a lightning bolt that streaked toward Kenshin's vulnerable back at lightning speed.

- "Sh-shit!" Still reeling from the effects of Elek's Plasma Shower, Kenshin found himself unable to evade the attack.

In a sudden burst of determination, Kenichi, despite his paralysis, hurled himself into the fray. Amplifying his quirk to its fullest, he conjured a massive ball of hair, enfolding Kenshin within it and anchoring it firmly into the ground.

- "Shaggy Insulation!"

The electric spear lodged itself into Kenichi's hair shield, its charge dissipating from the strands into the ground where they were anchored.

- "What's that?!" Static, the villainess, pondered aloud.

- "Inflate, dear friend, entrust me to craft for you a truly splendid furry armor! With such finery, I shall endeavor to protect you from his shocking electricity!" Kenichi declared with pride.