[Season 4] Ep. 6 - Results and Surprises

A gentle, serene breeze whispered over the sands of Ground Lambda, as the opponents locked eyes in the moments before the starting signal, tension crackling between them.

The signal barely echoed before Kenshin, his leg muscles pumped with air in advance, launched himself toward Ultra Bright.

- "Try to keep up without losing your cool with your quirk!" he shouted to Masako, who was about to reveal her newfound abilities.

Masako, relishing the chance to prove him wrong, flashed a mischievous grin as her horns shimmered and her leg muscles swelled. With a few swift strides, she surged ahead, taking the lead in the assault on Ultra Bright.

- "What's the matter? Can't keep pace? I'll handle the lower body; the rest is up to you if you can keep up!" she taunted Kenshin, spurring him on.

As Masako closed in on Ultra Bright, she attempted to sweep him off his feet with her powerful legs. But the teacher's reflexes were razor-sharp, and he sprang into the air with a mighty leap, casting a formidable shadow that seemed to eclipse the sun.

With a confident grin, Ultra Bright extended his formidable arms before delivering a powerful clap, sending a shockwave that blasted Masako and Kenshin backward, enveloping them in a cloud of dust.

- "Solar Flare!" he announced triumphantly.

Crouching amidst the swirling debris, her eyes stinging from the previous assault, Masako barely had time to react before she spotted Ultra Bright's menacing shadow descending upon her from above. With lightning speed, his right foot poised like a club, Ultra Bright descended upon Masako with relentless force.

- "Sun Wheel!" he bellowed as he struck his target.

But Masako, driven by instinct, activated her quirk in her arms only, crossing them above her head to intercept the teacher's foot, absorbing the impact with a grimace, though not without sustaining a bruise.

Seizing the opportunity to counter-attack, Kenshin propelled himself forward at full throttle, landing a powerful blow on the teacher and sending him reeling several meters with Masako's assistance.

- "Still up for the fight, Miss Ram?" Kenshin quipped.

- "Pff, of course! Lead the way, I'll have your back," she retorted, pushing herself up despite her nearly broken arms.

As the duo resumed their assault, Ultra Bright rose to his feet, adopting a more determined stance than before.

- "I underestimated you, young ones. I'll give you a taste of my true power!" Ultra Bright declared.

Gathering his strength for a devastating blow, Ultra Bright's arm glowed with intense heat, the air around him shimmering with rising temperatures. As he closed in on them, the hero unleashed his attack with a mighty fist aimed straight at them.

- "Solar Charge: Star Punch!"

Reacting swiftly, Kenshin capitalized on the punch's slow arc to propel Masako backward with a burst of air from his hands, shifting himself backward as well.

- "Stormwool, punch! Now!" Kenshin shouted.

With their dodge successful, the duo wasted no time in launching their counter-offensive. Kenshin delivered a powerful propulsion punch to the hero's temple, synchronized perfectly with Masako's punch, her quirk activated in her left arm only, delivering a devastating blow to the jaw.

The hero stood, bloodied and dazed, his previous strike having shattered the ground before him. With blood staining his teeth, he managed a soft smile before uttering: