[Season 1] Ep. 12 - Unleashing Tomorrow's Wrath

In the chaos of the landslide zone, the impact of Tomorrow's arrival reverberated through the dome, shaking the ground beneath their feet.

- "Holy crap... what in the world is happening?" Kenshin's voice trembled with a mix of fear and disbelief.

- "We need to find Goro and Miyako, something serious is going down!" Masako's urgency cut through the tension, her eyes darting around for any sign of their classmates.

- "Right. I'm with you." Kenshin's voice wavered as he followed Masako, still trying to process the sudden turn of events.

Emerging from their hiding spot, Goro and Miyako rushed to join their panicked classmates, their faces mirroring the shock and uncertainty that gripped them all.

As they approached the epicenter of the chaos, the ground quaked beneath their feet with each new shockwave and gust of wind, sending shivers down their spines.

- "Are... are those the teachers?" Kenshin's voice wavered with awe as he watched the intense battle unfolding before them.

- "We have to help them!" Goro's determination burned bright, his eyes fixed on the scene before them.

- "But what can we do against that? They're professional heroes, the real deal. We'll just get in their way..." Miyako's voice faltered with doubt, her eyes flickering with fear.

- "I refuse to stand by and do nothing! Ken and Katsuro are out there, and they need us! We're not breaking any rules by lending a hand. We're here to practice rescue, right? So let's do it. Let's save our friends and maybe even give our teachers a hand." Masako's resolve shone through, her horns bristling with determination as she rallied her classmates and led the charge towards the ruins.

Meanwhile, sprinting with all the desperation of a hunted prey, I raced towards my classmates, each step fueled by fear and adrenaline. With every glance over my shoulder, I half-expected to see Tomorrow hot on my heels, his menacing presence looming over me like a specter.

Suddenly, I collided with Kenshin's solid frame, tumbling to the ground in a heap.

Gasping for breath, sweat beading on my brow, I struggled to compose myself long enough to warn my classmates:

- "There's... there's a villain! He's... he's attacked the teachers! He's got Katsuro!" My words spilled out in a frantic rush, my breath coming in ragged gasps. "We... we have to... we have to do something!" Tomorrow's chilling threats echoed in my mind, choking off my words in a suffocating grip of fear.

Masako crouched down beside me, her touch a comforting anchor in the midst of the chaos, her eyes brimming with warmth and determination amidst the storm of uncertainty.

- "Calm down, take a breath. So, you're saying this villain took down our teachers and nabbed Katsuro?" Masako's voice was steady, her gaze piercing as she waited for confirmation. I nodded, still struggling to regain my composure. "Anything else we should know?" Her question hung heavy in the air, and with a heavy heart, I replied in a grim tone.

- "Yeah. We've gotta gather in the central square, or he's gonna off Katsuro. He wants us all in one place to wipe us out in one fell swoop."

My words seemed to freeze my classmates in their tracks, their expressions blank with shock.

- "He wants us all to gather just to be sitting ducks? Ha! He's got another thing coming. We'll rally, strategize, and take him down with everything we've got!" Kenshin's defiance cut through the tension, his eyes blazing with determination.