[Season 2] Ep. 2 - The Obstacle Race Begins!

- "Dear U.A. students, welcome to Robo-Inferno! Before you stands the first obstacle of this race, and not just any obstacle, my friend Nocturn, because these are none other than the Villain Bot Executors from the Heroic Department Entrance Examination."

- "Absolutely, and as you can already see, students who have never faced these robots, either due to their department or because they were admitted on recommendation, are completely stuck and hesitant to act."

- "Ah, it looks like one of your students doesn't intend to waste any time and is rushing into the fray with force!" exclaimed Light-Up from his commentator's seat.

Before me, Kenshin, propelled by his powerful muscles charged with air, surged forward through the robots, sometimes smashing through their legs, obstructing our path.

But it would take more than that to stop the Heroic Department. Right on his heels, Katsuro swiftly maneuvered, utilizing the pillars created by his quirk as a mode of transportation to deftly navigate between the robots.

Close behind, Kazuo seized the panic to connect to a robot via his quirk, turning it into his servant upon which he traversed from shoulder to shoulder.

The students from Class 1-B were not to be outdone. I observed a slender blond boy hovering on a cloud of smoke, while a girl seemingly commanded the surrounding plants to clear her path.

Confronted with these incredible competitors, I couldn't simply remain idle and watch others overtake me. Utilizing my attraction quirk to "magnetize" myself onto the back of one of the robots, I scaled it vertically, leaping from one to the next while evading their attacks.

Amidst the chaos caused by the students on the ground, only a few robots managed to launch an attack on me in the air. On the rare occasions when they did, I narrowly avoided injury by "magnetizing" myself to their limbs during the strike.

After maneuvering past the tenth robot, I finally glimpsed the end of this first obstacle: a wide-open space where the robots' attacks ceased, leading into a narrow path that they seemed incapable of traversing. Exiting my makeshift craft, I sprinted vertically onto solid ground, overtaking competitors from other departments who were stunned by my nonchalant agility amidst the chaos.

- "Well, my dear Nocturn, it seems that over half of our remarkable competitors have navigated their way through Robo-Inferno, and the frontrunners are now advancing to the next challenge."

- "This year, the Heroic Department has demonstrated incredible combat skills and adaptability in the face of the enemy, and leading the pack are:
Class 1-A Kenshin Sayakuzu
Class 1-A Katsuro Baketsuno 
Class 1-A Kazuo Sogui 
Class 1-B Suejirou Yugami 
Class 1-B Okuna Sosogu
"

- "Let's hope for these youngsters that they don't lose their lead in front of the next obstacle: The Fall!!"