[Season 5] Ep.10 - Disappearances

As the helicopter descended upon the rooftop, piloted by the villainess Bloody Mary in her striking mirror-adorned costume, the Doc seized the opportunity to slip past Katsuro's watchful gaze and scramble aboard.

- "What in the... Get back here, you old coot!" Katsuro's attempt to summon a pillar from the ground to strike the escaping helicopter was met with frustration as Bloody Mary expertly maneuvered out of harm's way.

- "Sorry, kids, but I've got bigger fish to fry. You've been an entertaining experiment, but all good things must come to an end," the Doc taunted, his sadistic grin sending shivers down Katsuro' spine. "Oh, and instead of worrying about me, why don't you tend to your injured friend over there," he gestured toward my battered form, "and let your hacker buddy know that I won't make it easy for him to crack my code. Enjoy the last three minutes of your lives. See you in hell! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Katsuro wasted no time in futile attempts to bring down the helicopter. Instead, he darted to Kazuo's side, conveying the dire message from the despicable Doc. Kazuo's mind raced as he comprehended the imminent threat of the countdown. Without hesitation, he bolted toward the control room, formulating a rapid plan of action.

- "Think fast! I can't disable the robots remotely; my mind can't handle the strain of shutting them all down safely. I need another approach... Ah! I'll go straight to the source, find the password, and disable the self-destruct program!" Kazuo's words echoed with urgency as he mapped out his strategy.

- "Are you certain you can crack the code in under two minutes? One wrong move, and it's game over," Katsuro interjected, voicing the apprehensions that gnawed at their collective resolve.

- "He might not, but I do, Katsuro," Ryouji interjected heroically.

- "Ryouji?! How did you get up here so quickly?" Kazuo's surprise mingled with concern.

- "Let's just say I had to get creative. I convinced the girls to harness Ema's flames as a light source, allowing Chichi to project me using her quirk. Remembering my physics lessons came in handy; light isn't just waves—it's also particles that can propel me," Ryouji explained, his determination eclipsing any fear.

- "You're out of your mind! You could have been seriously hurt, or worse!" Kazuo exclaimed, his worry etched in every syllable.

- "But I'm not! It was terrifying, but not as terrifying as leaving my brother to face those monsters alone. I can help, so are we talking, or are you letting me get to work?" Ryouji's resolute tone belied the pain he must have endured to reach his brother's side, a fact not lost on Katsuro, who had witnessed the toll Chichi's quirk had taken on Ryouji's back.

Ryouji sprang into action without hesitation, sliding into his brother's place behind the screen. A daunting six-digit code with 46,656 potential combinations loomed before him. Yet, Kazuo placed unwavering trust in his brother's abilities and his quirk. Offering guidance on the previous code used by the Doc, Kazuo assisted Ryouji as he unleashed his quirk at full throttle. Numbers and calculations flickered through Ryouji's eyes as he tapped into every ounce of energy and stamina, using them as fuel to narrow down the possibilities, while seconds stretched into agonizing hours for Katsuro and Kazuo.

- "Got it! 110152! The date of the first American hydrogen bomb test! Kazuo... it's your turn... to play..." Ryouji's triumphant shout was followed by a gasp as he teetered on the edge of consciousness, Katsuro barely managing to catch him.

Entering the code with bated breath, Kazuo felt a wave of relief wash over him as the system responded. His brother had come through. As Kazuo worked to disable I-Island's security protocols and free both heroes and civilians, the Doc's helicopter hovered over the battered bodies of Mag and Elek.