[Season 6] Ep. 11 - Glimmer of Hope, Ashes of Determination.

Kazuo's disbelief morphed into a surge of adrenaline as he laid eyes once more on The Hunter, the very man who had threatened his life and that of his father. Instead of fury, a strange exhilaration pulsed through him. It was an unexpected sensation, but one that fueled his determination to confront the villain and ensure he faced justice for his crimes. This time, there would be no escape for The Hunter. The predator had become the prey, and The Hunter remained oblivious to his impending fate.

- "I've long awaited this moment, my little prey. You'll be my first trophy from the Sogui family, and I relish it in advance," The Hunter proclaimed proudly as he meticulously prepared his crossbow.

- "Kazuo, is that... the man who attacked your father?!" Masako's concern echoed through the tense atmosphere.

- "Exactly. And this time, he won't slip through my fingers. Sorry, Masako, but this fight is mine," Kazuo declared, a mixture of joy, anticipation, and vengeance playing across his features. "As for you, head back towards the signal we spotted earlier. If The Hunter's here, he didn't come alone. Check on Ken, Kaito, and the others on your way. You're the only one who can make it in time," he urged, his resolve unwavering.

- "But..." Masako hesitated.

- "No time for hesitation, go!" Kazuo's command rang out, shielding her from a barrage of electric crossbow bolts by swiftly attaching his drone to her back, propelling her to safety. "Make haste, Masako! Don't look back!" Masako, spurred by Kazuo's unyielding determination, wasted no time, channeling her quirk to bolster her leg muscles as she sprinted away, driven by the urgency of the moment.

To Kazuo's surprise, The Hunter didn't pursue Masako. Instead, he seemed to relish the prospect of a one-on-one showdown.

- "Excellent. A true duel, as it should be. No distractions this time. I hope you've bid farewell to your friends because your demise is imminent!" The Hunter gloated, his voice dripping with malice.

- "Don't count me out just yet. I've honed my skills since our last encounter, all with one goal in mind: to defeat you!" Kazuo's retort brimmed with fiery resolve.

- "Ha ha! We'll see about that!" The Hunter declared, unleashing a barrage of crossbow bolts and deftly maneuvering between cover.

With a deft click, Kazuo summoned his drone back to his back and activated his quirk, using it to control the drone like wings. He elegantly evaded The Hunter's onslaught, closing the distance between them as he darted through the forest. Once within reach, Kazuo launched five cables from his glove, aiming to immobilize his adversary. But The Hunter conjured a searing blade from his gauntlet and effortlessly severed the cables, a sneer playing on his lips.

- "Déjà vu, isn't it?" he taunted.

- "You think so, do you?" Kazuo's eyes blazed with a vibrant emerald light, lines of code flickering in his pupils.

Suddenly, a swarm of mini-drones burst forth from the foliage, encircling The Hunter. This was Kazuo's strategy all along as he traversed the trees, deploying his miniature army. In a flash, they unleashed a torrent of darts at The Hunter, each one releasing a thick, hardening foam upon impact, ensnaring the villain completely.

- "No escape this time," Kazuo declared, his drones assuming a defensive formation as he soared towards the forest's edge to notify the teachers.

But before he could traverse even half the distance, the hardened foam shattered with a deafening crack, freeing The Hunter.

- "What?! How?! Drones, attack!"