[Season 5] Ep. 6 - Labs' Hell

As Katsuro engaged in a relentless battle with the obsidian villain, his movements a blur of defense and offense, Ema and Chichi worked fervently to block the path of the fireball-spewing adversary. Meanwhile, Masako and Joichi slowly regained their bearings, extricating themselves from the wall where the speedster had flung them.

- "Ah, finally! I was starting to think I'd finished you off, ah ah ah! Well then, brace yourselves, Impulse is itching for action!" the villain, apparently named Impulse, taunted as he warmed up at super speed.

Fueled by frustration, Masako and Joichi surged back into the fray, ready to take the fight to Impulse.

- "Ace, cover me!" Masako commanded.

- "You got it, Stormwool!" Joichi affirmed.

With muscles primed by her quirk, Masako charged at the enemy like a furious bull, while Joichi unleashed a barrage of four cards aimed at Impulse's lower body.

- "Let's dance, then..." Impulse smirked, his confidence unwavering.

As the villain launched into his sprint, time seemed to warp around him, slowing to a crawl as he effortlessly sidestepped Joichi's cards and intercepted Masako's charge with a brutal uppercut to the liver. But Masako's primal instincts and Joichi's cunning were not so easily outwitted. Anticipating the blow, Masako swiftly redirected her quirk to her abs at the last moment, mitigating the impact and seizing the villain's wrist in a vice-like grip.

- "Ugh... Gotcha," she grunted, determination flashing in her eyes.

Seizing the opening created by Masako's quick thinking, Joichi swiftly recalled the cards he had thrown at Impulse's legs. But the cunning villain, far from naive, whipped his legs into a blur of motion, minimizing the damage. As the cards returned to Joichi's grasp, the villain drew a pair of gleaming knives, plunging them into Masako's legs with a cruel sneer.

- "An eye for an eye, kid!" he taunted as Masako winced in pain.

Driven by her fury, Masako held onto her grip, channeling her rage into a whirlwind of motion as she spun at breakneck speed, her augmented legs propelling her like a cyclone through the labs. The sheer force of her rotation created a miniature tornado in the confined space.

- "Aries Tornado!" Masako roared, her voice echoing through the chaos as she hurled Impulse into the nearest wall with bone-jarring force, his body audibly thudding against the concrete.

Seeing that their adversary still persisted, Joichi wasted no time, unleashing a rapid barrage of four cards, each aimed at a different limb of the villain.

- "All Four Aces!" Joichi declared, his voice tinged with determination as the cards found their marks.

But to his astonishment, Impulse only laughed in response.

- "Bah ah ah ah ah! Now this is what I call heroes! Oh, I'm going to relish tearing you apart, ah ah ah!" Impulse jeered, his tone dripping with malice.

- "What?! He doesn't feel pain?!" Joichi exclaimed, disbelief coloring his voice.

- "Um... I'll start with... you!" With a surge of speed from his quirk, Impulse tore free from the cards, hurtling towards Joichi with terrifying velocity.

Impulse flung Joichi through several lab windows, tossing him around like a ragdoll. But before the situation could escalate further, Masako rushed to her childhood friend's aid.

- "Wait your turn, sweetie!" Impulse taunted, whirling around to unleash a barrage of lightning-fast punches upon poor Masako.

Feeling a surge of desperation, Joichi sprang into action, extracting five cards from his arm and slotting them between his fingers, launching a close-quarters assault against Impulse amidst his onslaught.