A Date With Ice Queen

Start from the beginning

Quietly tiptoeing out of the room Kurenai slipped down the corridor and quickly made her way into the hot spring making sure her breasts where still covered and silently thanking the fact it wasn't made awkward by Naruto coming out...in only a towel.

"That would have been awkward" Kurenai stated this was a big thing for her, mixed bathing with a male had always been out of the question for her she couldn't have even imagine doing this with Asuma when they were together.

"What would have been awkward?" Naruto asked making Kurenai freeze up and with a slight bit of hesitation she turned her head to look at Naruto however the moment she did her entire body froze, her mouth became unusually dry and her body turned completely red.

The reason for Kurenai's sudden reaction wasn't because she could see Naruto's chest and his toned figure it was because he had the towel flung over his shoulder allowing her to see well...everything.

"W-What are you doing stupid c-cover up" Kurenai shouted a large blush covering her cheeks as the image of his...package stayed in her mind.

"Eh, why should I? The hot springs just don't feel the same unless I go in this way" Naruto explained walking into the hot water and sighing in relaxation before sitting down in the water.

"But it's perverted to do that in front of a woman" Kurenai voiced back trying to get Naruto to see that what he was doing was unacceptable especially when she was able to see his genitals.

"It's not that big of a deal, it's not like where having sex or anything like that so just relax" Naruto said closing his eyes causing Kurenai to glare slightly at his carefree expression.

"Why are you so impudent?" Kurenai asked tightening the towel around herself even more.

"I'd never have imagined you to be so prude, it feels so much better this way try it and find out for yourself...unless you're embarrassed about your body that is" Naruto said closing his eyes again hoping to bait Kurenai, truthfully he had been lusting after her for a while now and her appearance reminded him of someone not to mention she was actually quite fun to be around when she became aggravated.

Biting her lip at Naruto's words Kurenai waited several seconds before removing the towel and immediately wrapped her arms around herself to cover her rather large breasts.

Despite how much she would deny it Kurenai couldn't help but feel a lot better, the way her breasts where able feel the water directly touch her skin brought a slight smile to her face, he was right she did feel more relaxed now.

"See isn't that better" Naruto stated opening one eye to look at the dazed expression of Kurenai.

"Shut up" Kurenai replied lazing back enjoying being fully naked while in the hot springs.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Where are we going?" Kurenai asked with narrowed eyes.

After the relaxing in the hot springs Naruto had told Kurenai to go back to his room as there was a surprise waiting for her, as usual she had been cautious and questioned his intentions however after constant promises that he wasn't trying to do anything funny she complied to his wish but what she found surprised her as lying on the bed was a brand new backless black dress and a pair of black high heel shoes.

Understanding that this was the surprise Kurenai had spent several minutes debating whether or not she should either leave it or put it on and go meet Naruto eventually the latter had won out and she had put on the dress. To be fair she had been flattered when she had seen the dress since in all the men she had dated none of them had done this not even Asuma...and she wasn't even dating Naruto.