A Date With Ice Queen

Start from the beginning

For Kurenai she was actually pretty nervous she wasn't sure how to start a conversation with Naruto, she kept asking herself was she going to go with blunt and easy or was she going to hop around the questions and hope he said something.

"So...Kurenai any family in Konoha?" Naruto asked and shook his head at how stupid that sounded.

"No, not anymore both my parents died when I was young" Kurenai explained and Naruto nodded in understanding.

"Ditto" Naruto said with a smile which to Kurenai seemed contagious as she to also found herself smiling and like that the conversation between the two of them flowed like water.

"Do you remember much of your parents?" Kurenai asked causing Naruto to falter slightly however his outward appearance still stayed the same.

"Certain parts...I suppose what about you?" Naruto replied hoping to try draw away from anything to do with his family.

"I remember my father, he was a man of few words but I'll always remember the last words he said to me" Kurenai said sighing while Naruto waited for her to continue.

"He said to me give him a grandchild" Kurenai said and Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure your boyfriend would be happy to hear that" Naruto stated causing Kurenai to sigh again.

"I don't have a boyfriend" Kurenai replied however before Naruto could reply Kurenai's eyes widened slightly as she looked ahead and the hot springs came into sight.

"Were here" Kurenai stated cheerfully and Naruto could only smile at her enthusiasm there was absolutely nothing that could go wrong now...

0°0°0°0°0°0

"What do you mean it's only mixed bathing today?" Kurenai complained to the manager of the hot springs.

"I'm sorry ma'am but it's like this everywhere in Otafuku Jiraiya-sama invested a lot of money into the hot springs around here and his only condition was to make them mixed bathing" The Manager explained fearfully.

Kurenai could feel her eyebrow ticking...Jiraiya...she should have known he was known as the biggest pervert in the world and this is exactly something he would do considering how close this town was to Konoha.

Naruto grinned slightly at his sensei's behaviour only he would do something like this so he could gain some valuable 'research' it was funny thinking back on how many times Jiraiya had roped him into spying on the women in the hot springs and usually chased away by said women however he couldn't deny that back then was really great having someone around to laugh with, after all there was no pain that could substitute that type loneliness.

"Is there nothing you can do?" Kurenai asked as she didn't want to have loads of men stare at her.

"Well we could open a private room for you two" The Manager offered causing Kurenai to bite her lip it was a better offer since there wouldn't be tons of people but could she trust Naruto not to be perverted he had shown some decency when he had wrapped her in bandages, he hadn't mentioned it so perhaps he could be trusted.

"Fine...but no funny business" Kurenai stated to both the Manager and Naruto.

"Of course right this way please" The Manager said as he lead both Naruto and Kurenai through a separate room that they both noticed was changing room.

"Enjoy your stay" The Manager said with a smile before leaving the two of them.

Ten Minutes Later

Kurenai slid her changing room door open and peeked around the corner...good Naruto wasn't in sight that was a good thing considering the only thing she had covering her body was a towel allowing her womanly figure to be shown.