Chapter 21: A Winter Morning

When Taehyung woke up, he wasn't in his room, nor in his bed. He sat up and put his hand on his head. He had a big headache, and his eyes were heavy. He look around before his eyes landed on a piece of paper on the bedside table. Pulling his legs to the side of the bed, and picked the paper and read it.

   Sorry that I didn't take you back to your room. However, you wouldn't let me go without crying. And it was already late and I didn't want wake the shrimp. Anyways, I already left for Shadow mountain by the time you're reading this. I'm sorry for not saying goodbye before I left. But don't worry you're pretty little head, I'll be back safe and sound in two weeks. I'll see you when I get back.  - Jungkook

Taehyung had tears in his eyes, but didn't let them fall. Instead, he smiled and pulled the piece of paper to his chest. He was happy that Jungkook wrote him this.

"Oh my lord, you have a thing for my little Kook!" The sound of Jin's voice made Taehyung jump. Taehyung turned around only to see Jin in the bathroom door way. It was only then he realized what Jin had said, turning into a blushing mess. "Haha, you should see your face!"

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung yelled with a red face. Jin was just busting out laughing. This was to much fun for him. "Stop laughing!"

Jin continued laughing for a good more minute before stopping. He wiped a fake tear from his eyes before face Taehyung with a smile.

"I didn't think Jungkook was your type." Jin said with a kind smile, causing Taehyung to blush.

"He's not!"

"Oh, then why do you act this way if you didn't." Jin stated with a smirk. Taehyung threw a pillow at Jin, who caught it and laugh. Jin stood up and threw the pillow back at Taehyung before walking to the door. "Take good care of Jungkook for me."

Taehyung couldn't reply back because Jin shut the door as he left the room. Taehyung let out a sigh before sitting down on the bed, which belonged to Jungkook. Taehyung couldn't say if he liked Jungkook, since he didn't know him to well. However, Taehyung didn't want to lose the man.

Letting out a sigh, Taehyung made his way to the library that was down the street. Today was a very cold day, which is why Jimin and Taehyung were wrapped up in big jackets. Although, Jimin and Taehyung were shivering, Jin was completely warm. He wasn't even wearing a jacket, which gave him weird looks from passersby.

When they entered the library, they were met with warmth. Taehyung and Jimin let out a relief sighs warmth surrounded them. Jimin and Taehyung put their jackets down at a table, and sat down. There was no one else in the library other than the three and the two owners. Apparently, Namjoon and Yoongi closed the library for the week because they were planning on redecorating it.

"It's to hot!" Yoongi's voice yelled as he took off his leather jacket. He threw it on one of the couches and sat down. Jin chuckled at Yoongi's behavior.

"I thought you would be used to the heating during winter. Seeing as you worked here for a long time." Jin said as he placed his hand in his palm. Yoongi didn't reply, and just let out a sigh. Jin looked at Taehyung and Jimin, to be met with confused faces. "Us dragon warriors don't get cold easily."

"So you can never get cold?" Taehyung asked as he tilted his head. Jin shock his head with a light chuckle.

"For the most part yes, we can't get cold. Although, the only place we can feel the cold is on Shadow mountain." Jin explained. Taehyung looked down at the table as his thoughts went to Jungkook. Was he ok? When will he come back? What if he never comes back?

Shaking those thoughts out of his head, Taehyung closed his eyes. He knew Jungkook will make it back to him and the group. Taehyung'seyes opened when he heard something place in front of him. There was a plate of eggs, bacon, and hash browns. Taehyung looked up to see Namjoon, who wad giving him a kind smile.

"Everything is going to be ok. Jungkook will make it back safe and sound. But right now, eat." Namjoon said with a kind smile. "Yoongi made this for you three. He's a great cook."

"Stop sprouting lies. My cooking is alright, Jin is the great cook in the gang." Yoongi mumbled as he turned his back on everyone. The other's chuckled before eating. Namjoon was right, everything is going to be ok.

*****

A man stood at the entrance of Hage. The man looked down at the letter before looking back up at the town, with a big smile on his face. The was wearing a red and black stripe long sleeve, dark blue ripped jeans, and black converse. And had a large backpack that he was carrying, as he walked into the town.

The man hummed as he looked at every little detail, not wanting to forget anything. The man barely goes outside, seeing as he grew his own food. However, he does visit the small town near his home. The man smiled as he saw little kids chasing each other, playing tag. The  mothers chasing after them.

As the man watched the kids play, someone bumped into him. The man faced down to see a small girl who was holding her face before looking up with a frown. There were papers on the ground that belonged to the small girl. The man lowered himself, picking up the papers.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." The man said with an awkward smile as he rubbed his neck. The man looked at the small girl, eyes widening. The girl had bruises over her legs, her eyes red from what looked like hours of crying. The man was surprised as the girl grabbed the papers that he had picked up. She stood up and wiped her face. "Are you-"

"I'm fine." The girl said in a timid voice. The girl's eyes were fixed on the ground. For some reason, she couldn't move. She felt safe by the presence of the man, who she did not know. Loud footsteps were coming closer to the girl.

"Where are you, sweet little Yon!" A boy's voice called in a taunting voice. The girl tensed up as the voice became closer. She was about to leave when the man grabbed her hand.

"Wait, can you please tell me were Hage central library is?"

"It's two blocks away, on your left." The girl said before she ran off. The man watched as the girl ran away, and the boy's voice came closer. The boy looked pissed as he looked around before running in the opposite direction.

The man let out a sigh before heading towards the library. His mind wondering to the girl with the bruises on her body. However, he snapped out of it when the library came into view. With a smile the man said, "I'm finally here."

...........................................
Yay! This chapter is finally out! I'm sorry to the long wait, but I've been a bit busy. I just had my STAR math test yesterday in the morning. In. The. Fucking. Morning! Gah! I hate that I have math first period, but at least it's better than pe. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a lovely day/night. I'll see you soon, bye!

-Author