Chapter 34: Heartache

This is a double update! Make sure you read the chapter before this!

_____________________________

"How did it go?" Jin asked as Jungkook enter the house. Jin couldn't see his eyes since his hair was once again covering them. Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin all waited to hear Jungkook's reply. Jimin and Taehyung had woken up once again, but this time they were able to stay up. 

"He'll tell you everything you need to know. I'm heading up to the room." Jungkook said in a quiet voice and walked to the room. Everyone looked at him with worried eyes, as they watched him walk up the stairs and to the room. When Jungkook entered the room, he didn't expect Taehyung to be changing his shirt. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said in a surprised voice. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, and Taheyung's heart broke. Jungkook's faced looked like he was about to cry. (Reference up top, my baby Mafuyu) "Jungkook, what's wrong?"

Jungkook couldn't even get out a word, before tears fell down his face and sobs escaped his mouth. He clung onto Taehyung's shirt, sobbing as his hands started shaking. They fell to the fall. Jungkook was in between Taehyung's legs, still holding Taehyung by the shirt. Taehyung's heart shattered at the sounds of Jungkook's sobs and tears hitting the floor. Jungkook's grip on Taehyung was tight, like he was afraid Taehyung would leave him. Taehyung was about to ask what had happened but Jungkook spoke first.

"He said he loved me!" Jungkook said through his sobs. "He said he fucking loved me, but he betrayed me! He killed the only family I had! And handed me over to the king, who tortured me for eight fucking months!"

Taehyung knew Jungkook was talking about Si-woo. Taehyung felt guilt wash over him. If it wasn't for a royal member of his family, Jungkook would have been living with his dragon and the others. But instead Jungkook was tortured by royalty, and it broke Taehyung's heart.

"I loved him, and everything-"Jungkook said, still sobbing and still clinging onto Taehyung like his life depended on it. "I gave him everything I had, Tae. And he threw it all away. I guess I was just some piece of trash that can be thrown away whenever someone's done with." 

Tears glossed over Taehyung's eyes. He pushed Jungkook's face into his chest and hugged him tightly. "You're not a piece of trash, Jungkook. I hate the fact that Si-woo hurt you and took everything away from you. I also hate the fact that someone from my bloodline hurt you even more. But please know this, you are not some object that can be disposed of whenever. You are needed and loved by your hyungs, and Jimin and me. So please, never talk about yourself like that because-"

Jungkook felt something wet hit his face. When he looked up, he saw Taehyung crying with a sad smile one his face. Taehyung's eyes were laced with sadness, and his heart was hurting. Taehyung was happy Jungkook was comfortable enough to cry in front of him, but it hurts Taehyung's heart just seeing Jungkook crying.

"Because you are worth everything in this world. After everything you've been through, you still have a kind and warm heart. You were willing to give me a chance, knowing that someone from my bloodline had hurt you extremely. You protected me and have looked after me. You're worth everything, and I would gladly give up my life for you." Taehyung said as more tears left his eyes. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with his red puffy eyes that were wide. Jungkook then smiled and wiped Taehyung's tears away. 

Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung's face, drawing his lips closer to Taehyung's. Taehyung felt Jungkook's hot breath against his lips, causing Taehyung to blush. Jungkook moved close enough for their lips to brush against each other. However, before their lips touched completely, Jungkook moved his head away from Taehyung's and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You're really something else, you know that." Jungkook said with a sniffle. Taehyung's face was fully red, with wide eyes. Taehyung had thought Jungkook was going to kiss him, but Jungkook didn't. He felt Jungkook's breath slowly becoming deeper. And right before Jungkook fell asleep he said, "I'm so glad that I've fallen for someone like you."

Taehyung's heart was beating fast. Had he heard that correctly or was he dreaming? Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's sleeping face. You could tell that he was crying. Even though Jungkook had tear stains on his cheeks, and his nose was red from crying, Taehyung found him extremely cute when he was asleep. Letting out a sigh, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arms so he could put him into the bed. But just then, Jimin entered the room.

"Hey Tae, Jin cooked some-" Jimin stopped in the middle of his sentence and stared at Taehyung, who was blushing and had wide eyes. Jimin's shocked face, turned into a smug one, which Taehyung knew all to well. "I'll leave you two-"

"It's not like that!" Taehyung whispered yelled. "He fell asleep, so I was just putting him into bed. Help me please, he's to heavy." Jimin looked at Taehyung, and closed the door behind him. Jimin walked over to Taehyung, and grabbed one of Jungkook's arms. They walked over to the bed, and placed him gentle. "Thank you."

Jimin nodded his head, and looked at Jungkook. Jimin was surprised by the tear stains, and red nose. He looked back a Taehyung with wide eyes. "Did he cry? Because his face is covered in tears, and his nose is red."

Taehyung bit his bottom lip. His eyes sadden, hearing Jungkook's sobs echo in his head. "Yes, he did cry." Jimin was shocked to hear that. "Chim, you didn't hear him. He was in so much pain, it was torture to hear his sobs. He was clinging to me like if he let go, he would die or I would disappear."

Jimin could see Taehyung's eyes gloss over with tears. Jimin pulled him into a hug, and hugged him tight. He hated seeing Taehyung cry. Jimin also felt bad for Jungkook. Jimin wouldn't have thought that Jungkook would ever cry. But that was a stupid thought, because Jungkook is still a living being, so of course he would cry. Jimin lead Taehyung out of the room and into the hallway. 

Taehyung wiped his eyes, before looking at Jimin. A shiver was sent down Jimin's spine when he saw the look in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's eyes had a fire in them, that was burning a fierce rage. Jimin was about to ask Taehyung why he was so angry. But Taehyung walked passed Jimin and stormed down the stairs, Jimin right behind him. The dragon warriors watched as Taehyung storm down the stairs and towards the living room.

"Where are you going? And why are you so angry?" Jimin asked, running up to Taehyung and grabbing his arm, stopping Taehyung in is tracks. It was silent for a while before Taehyung turned and faced Jimin.

"I'm going to talk to Si-woo. Well, more like yell at him."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Writing this chapter hurt my heart...

-Author