Chapter 31: Dragon Warriors Rage

To say the dragon warriors were angry, would be the understatement of the year. When Yoongi had explained everything about Si-woo to the group, everyone was shocked. However, that shock quickly turned into anger. Taehyung and Jimin felt the changes around them when the dragon warriors found out. 

First, the temperature had dropped, thanks to Yoongi. Next was the loud thunder and lightning, caused by Namjoon. Then the wind started to pick up, and became very windy, which was done by Hoseok. And finially, the most noticeable change of them all. Thorns growing out from the ground, and spread around them, thanks to Jin. 

Taehyung and Jimin looked at the dragon warriors. All of their eyes glowed their elements color. Yoongi's eyes were icy blue, Hoseok's was white or a light grey, Namjoon's was yellow, and Jin's were green. All of them were staring at Si-woo's unconscious body, with a deadly look in their eyes. 

Taehyung nor Jimin has ever seen someone so angry before now. Both of them were scared by the dragon warriors. They look in their eyes, reminded Taehyung of his brother, which caused a shiver to run down his spine, and tears to form in his eyes. Jimin also had tears in his eyes. Jimin rarely ever got scared, but at this moment, he was so scared that he was shaking. 

The atmosphere around then was to tensed for Taehyung's and Jimin's bodies, that they ended up falling on their knees. It was like a strong forces was pushing them down. It felt like their bones were breaking, and like their heads was being smashed by something. The dragon warriors' rage was to intense for humans to handle. And unfortunately. both Taehyung and Jimin had to witness it.

A tear slipped from Taehyung's eyes, and fell to the ground. At the very moment, Jungkook appeared next to Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook had felt his hyungs' rage and anger the moment it started. However, all four of the dragon warriors' rage was so powerful, that even Jungkook had a hard time moving. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Jimin, and saw the immense pain they were under. Just as Jungkook was about to yell at his hyungs, Jimin let out a yelp that was loud.

And just like that everything went back to normal. The temperature was normal, the wind was a light breeze, the thunder and lightning disappeared, and the thorns went back into the ground. The four dragon warriors' eyes went back to normal and stopped glowing. They all looked at Taehyung and Jimin. Hearing Jimin's yelp, caused the dragon warriors to snap out of their rage. Taehyung and Jimin gave them all a tired smile, before they fainted.

Jin gasped and ran over the them, along with Yoongi. Jungkook was holding both of them, so they wouldn't hit their head on the ground. The immense pressure they were under from the warriors' rage, caused them pain and exhaustion. Yoongi took Jimin from Jungkook and looked at him. 

"Oh my gosh, how could be have gotten so anger with them around!" Jin said as he covered his mouth. A wave of guilt washed over the four. How could they have been careless and let their emotion show to the point of hurting people. "We should get them inside. Their bodies need rest now, after enduring out reckless emotion."

"Jin, can you create a cage out of thorns or plants?" Jin turned towards Hoseok with a confused look. Hoseok pointed down to Si-woo, and understood what Hoseok was saying. Jin nodded his head and walked over to Hoseok and Namjoon, while Jungkook and Yoongi carried Taehyung and Jimin into the house.

Jin's eyes turned to a line green that glowed. He took a deep breath, before closing his eyes a picturing a cage made out of thorns. And in a few minutes a cage covered in thorns surrounded Si-woo'd unconscious body. Hoseok gave Jin a thumbs up with a smile. Namjoon also gave Jin a smile, which caused Jin's heart to race.

"We will have to deal with him later." Namjoon spoke as he glared down at Si-woo. Hoseok and Jin nodded, agreeing with Namjoon. They needed to know why Si-woo would betray not only them, but Jungkook as well. "We should also apologize to both Taehyung and Jimin when they wake up."

*****

"You told them, didn't you." Jungkook said as he gentle placed Taehyung down on the couch. Yoongi paused for a second, before resting Jimin on the other couch. Jungkook waited awhile for Yoongi to respond, but didn't get an answer. Jungkook let out a sigh, before sitting on the ground next to Taehyung. "These past weeks have been crazy. Dealing with a wild two headed wolf, and a riot in Bronzegard, traveling here, headed to Shadow mountain and nearly dying, and now dealing with an ex. Talk about crazy."

"But you've moved on from Si-woo." Yoongi said as he to, sat down on the ground, next to Jimin. Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a confused face. Yoongi looked Jungkook in the eyes, and gave him a small smile. "You've fallen for someone new."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you've moved on from Si-woo, and fallen in love with Taehyung." Yoongi said as he crossed his arms light over his chest. Jungkook's eyes widen as his mouth opened a bit from shock. Jungkook rubbed his forehead, still with wide eyes. Jungkook looked up and into Yoongi's eyes.

"How did you-"

"You think I don't notice how you look at him." Yoongi said as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook crossed his legs. "The look in your eyes says it all, Kook. I can tell you love him, and on the verge of kissing the boy."

Jungkook's face turned bright red, as he looked down at his lap. Did he really look like that? Was it that obvious? Does Taehyung know about Jungkook's feelings? Jungkook began to fidget with his fingers, trying to distract himself. Yoongi just smiled at the embarrassed boy in front of him. Yoongi had thought that this side of Jungkook had been lost forever. Yoongi was extremely grateful to Taehyung, who was the reason Yoongi could see this side of Jungkoook once more