Family Photos

"Jungwoo, my love, can you please stop trying to kiss Taeil? And Jaemin, can you please stop meowing? Johnny, don't you dare start too." Mrs. Suh sighed, trying not to quit when they had just started.

She turned to Haechan and gave him a very tired smile. "Haechan, Sunshine, Light of my Life, you know I hate it when people ask you this, but can you please take off your sunglasses?"

Without hesitation he chucked them into the grass on the side. Sure, the world was way too bright now, but she asked nicely.

What Mrs. Suh was trying to do was get at least one nice photo of each of the children and one nice group photo. She wanted it for the family album and to hang in the cafe, but she also wanted a professional looking picture because the only ones she had of any of the boys involved someone doing something weird in the background. They were cute and some of her favorites to look at, but that wasn't cutting it today.

Unfortunately, that wasn't going too well.

The first mistake was that it was kind of chilly outside. So after she had just gotten them all in color coordinating outfits, they put on jackets to go outside. Telling them to take them off resulted in way too much whining, and even after that they only shrugged them off their shoulders and stood practically in front of each other so you couldn't see the jackets.

The second mistake was the fact that they were in front of trees. Trees meant sticks to hit each other with and leaves to throw into the pictures claiming they were Instagram white girls. It didn't help all the sticks were extremely bendy and perfect for whipping around.

The third and final mistake was the most obvious one. Trying to take a nice picture of twenty-three kids.

"If Haechan has to take off his sunglasses do I have to take off my eye patch?"

"No, you can leave that on."

"Isn't my Mom coming to steal me soon?" Mark piped up, and Mrs. Suh looked down at her watch. She had five minutes before her sister showed up at the cafe. Good thing that's where they weren't.

"Not if kick her kneecaps backwards."

Chenle then started screeching and squirming, making everyone around him cover their ears. Jungwoo joining in didn't help.

"Why are you screaming?!"

"Ten pinched me!"

"Then why's Jungwoo screaming?"

"Lele's screaming." He answered simply, going back to sitting there nicely.

"Everyone sit still and behave! Mrs. Suh is tired!" Kun shouted, causing a few tongues to stick out at him. For the most part it worked, though.

"If you be good I'll give you each a marshmallow." She bribed, all of them fixing their posture and quieting down.

That got her the one nice group picture she wanted, so she let them do a silly one just because.

For the nice one they were all arranged from tallest to shortest. The tallest seven were in the back standing, the next set of seven were in a half-kneel half-squat, and the last seven were sitting in front of them. Taeil and Ten were jokingly put on the sides standing because Mrs. Suh wouldn't let them lay across the front and they refused to sit with the younger kids.

The silly one, however, involved Ten standing way too close to Taeyong. The 00 line laying on the ground in a circle. Jisung, Chenle, and Sungchan in the middle of the circle acting like they were tied up. WinWin trying to run away from Jungwoo, Taeil, Lucas, Mark and Yuta. Hendery and Xiaojun being lifted by Johnny, and Kun, Doyoung and Jaehyun doing the classic anime girl peace sign pose in the middle.

Mrs. Suh didn't even attempt to do individual photos after that. 

They did all get their marshmallow (Jisung got two), and the nice photo was framed and put in the cafe. The silly one was put on one of the dressers in the basement and was also put in both Mr. and Mrs. Suh's wallets so they could see it as soon as they opened them.

100th chapter!